Today we were on a sightseeing tour and saw the Belvedere, the palace and had a nice view over Bruchsal and the Rhine-valley.
1. You see the big tower behind me. That is the tower of the old castle. On the right side is the tower of the Stadtkirche (city church).
2. Here you see the baroque church St. Peter and not far away the big house on the right is St. Maria, both are close to where my hosts live.
3. Here you see the new and old building of the older people house just behind me and on the left side. Far behind on the left side is a big grey building. This is the catholic grammar school St. Paulusheim, in which all children of my hosts go next school year.
4. Next to the place where we took these photos is the park of the Belvedere, a baroque hunting lodge. I'm sad, that we took no photo of that, but here is a nice photo of me with one fountain, which is next to another grammar school.
5. I also love this photo of me with the linden tree.
6. Here I am in front of the mainbuilding of the baroque palace
7. Here is a view into a street next to the palace garden
8. Kids like to feed the ducks in this pond
9. Another part of the palace garden is the rose garden.