ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Woodland/ Forest Creatures Looking for Hosts » Malcolm is bored ,who wants t...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Malcolm is bored ,who wants to host him, BADGER
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to magicwoman Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Who wants to host Malcolm?
He is bored of playing in Holland,and wants to see another country
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/marije22000/Afb062-1.jpg
this is me busy with a puzzle

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/marije22000/Afb058-1.jpg
yup... this is me again
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:
,Charlie-danger,Victoria,theodor,,Fuzzy Wuzzy,Lemony,Aoi,mausi,woodstock,,Shirley sheep,Jadzia tam

Im hosting: nothing at the moment

I have hosted:Meleleuca,Pebbels,fluffy,Emil.Just_Married,Bokkie,Palmeke,Bene.Iggy-Korn,Clem,ambrosius,trafalgar,Henry the Adventure Hound ,count

Posted Feb 8, 2008, 6:23 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd love to host him for you - but is there anyway you'd be able to find someone in Australia afterwards to host him after me that way it doesn't cost me too much postage as I'll be pretty broke at the time but I'd love to have him come for a visit... :-) I'll be back home in a few weeks but he'd be safe if you wouldn't mind him waiting like 2 weeks at most :-) But it's up to you! <3
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Feb 10, 2008, 7:16 am
drakie
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to drakie Visit drakie's web site Send an AIM message to drakie Send a personal messsage to drakie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

You can put my name on Malcolms list, I am more than happy to host him.

I live in the UK, near the sea and countryside.

Drakie

Sylvia :p
MY TOYS ARE: Eddy Bear
Henry the Adventure Hound    Purple Bun  Duckyduck Fibro.Duck
TOYS HOST{D: Aaron  Siti Semut  Taro  C.K.  Candy Cotton  Ms.LilaBunz  Mario  Cute Knut  Bumba  Dirkie  Count  Mocke  Chocolate  Miss E  Dawsun  Googly Chester  Gina Giraffe  Alpina  Percy
Floppsy  Pinkz
MaryLouise  AliG  NormaNikkersdottie mouse[tv[googly][/tv]

Henry the Adventure Hound: GLOBE WARD FOR BEST PICTURE... THE CAMPFIRE

Please note I like to only have 1 or 2 voyagers at a time then I can spend quality time and update them on time.  Please dont worry, I dont update everyday or every week but they will be safe with me and I will update them as soon as I can.  Thank you

Posted Feb 10, 2008, 11:16 pm
Boneyard Bears
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Boneyard Bears Visit Boneyard Bears's web site Send a personal messsage to Boneyard Bears Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi There

I'm happy to host Malcolm!

Cheers

Daisy & The Boneyard Bears
Death smiles upon us all, all we can do is smile back...

My TVs: Lestat; Carmen Tavisit; Dinah Meetcha(currently stranded in Canada)

Currently hosting: Barthelemy; Coop

Hosted: Apollo; Jeniqua; Fuzzy Wuzzy; Billy Goat

Will be hosting: Bonz; Mr.Miggs; Finja

Posted Feb 15, 2008, 9:47 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable