ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Other TVs Looking for Hosts » Scary Things Looking for Hosts » Sully Looking For Nice Americ...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Sully Looking For Nice American Hosts
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Sully Monster is looking for hosts all over the United States, anyone interested? :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

*Posted Jan 15, 2008, 11:24 am
Violette28
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to Violette28 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to host Sully. I am in California, message me if he would like to visit. :)

Posted Jan 15, 2008, 6:19 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

violette28 said:
I would love to host Sully. I am in California, message me if he would like to visit. :)

message sent. :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Jan 18, 2008, 5:44 am
SunshineLily
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to SunshineLily Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd love to host Sully! Message me if he'd like to stay in Texas-USA.

Posted Mar 28, 2008, 5:03 am
squishygumibear7
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Visit squishygumibear7's web site Send an AIM message to squishygumibear7 Send a personal messsage to squishygumibear7 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to have him visit Illinois!
PM me and we can work something out

Posted Jun 14, 2008, 2:17 pm
purplemission
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Visit purplemission's web site Send a personal messsage to purplemission Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would <3 to host him!
Outlaw Adventures

Posted Jun 9, 2012, 9:11 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable