ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » What's new? » ANYONE OUT THERE IN TV-LAND???

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
ANYONE OUT THERE IN TV-LAND???
Eshara
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Trinidad and Tobago

Send an email to Eshara Visit Eshara's web site Send a personal messsage to Eshara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hiiiiii.....

It's October 8, 2021 and I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!

I was telling my little niece about the TV adventures and decided to check the website.

I showed her old travel logs and she was verrrry fascinated!
She now wants to send a Toy out into the world :-)

If anyone is reading this and willing to accept a new TV let me know!

I know the site is not functional for the most part but maybe we can still do something for ourselves!

Looking forward to hearing back from you all!

All the best!!!
Unfortunately, I'm not Hosting at this time.
I will update accordingly when I do start Hosting.
Thank you for understanding!😊

My ToyVoyagers' Itinerary:-

Puffalumps is lost somewhere 😓😡...

Owen H.M-Fips is safe with charteuxheart in Vietnam!!! We made contact after two years! Owen will soon be home! UPDATE: Sep. 27, 2015: I have no idea what has become of Owen now :-(

Bernie R.G.Bear is safe with Apartmentcat in Australia and will soon be on the way to JemmaJ in the U.K.! be home! UPDATE: Sep. 27, 2015: I have no idea what has become of Bernie now :-(

JBF Bear is safe with Mausbären in Austria!!!We made contact after two years! UPDATE: No further contact. I have no idea where JBF Bear is :-(

Sunshiney is having fun with papa_always in China! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

MiniMoo left inamerica8 in January 2015 to visit BlackCat in Germany but has not yet arrived :-(

GiGi Giraffe is having fun with Salvia in Germany! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

...and

ZeeZee Zebra is having fun with BlackCat in Germany! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

Posted Oct 9, 2021, 2:16 am Last edited Oct 9, 2021, 2:23 am by Eshara
WingedWolf
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to WingedWolf Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I don't know if this is still up to date but I'd love to host one of your toys :)
I'd really love to get my TV's Brook and Isidore back from their current hosts. Please message me when you read this! T_T

My TVs:
Sherlock - is a stay-home TV.
Lancel - is looking for a new host.
Brook - kidnapped by soph_faith (England)
Isidore - is with Eistee (Germany)
Tsukumo is looking for a new host.

PM me if you want to host one of my TVs or want me to host yours! :>

Posted Aug 15, 2022, 7:51 pm
TimeGypsy
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to TimeGypsy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Back after a long hiatus...

The site is dead, right? :(

Posted Sep 8, 2023, 10:27 pm
Katusha
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Ireland

Send a personal messsage to Katusha Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

TimeGypsy said:
Back after a long hiatus...

The site is dead, right?  :(

Looks very much so
love smiling, smiling is my favourite=)
My first TV: Mishuta

*Posted Feb 7, 2024, 7:35 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable