ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » I am new.

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
I am new.
YITICH
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Taiwan

Send a personal messsage to YITICH Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Is anyone can host my handmade cat?
Her name is Oui.
If you want, pm me: )

*Posted Dec 28, 2016, 3:23 am
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Welcome! Sorry for the late answer.
Could you start a travelog for your handmade cat so people can see her and see size and weight of the toy? That is very relevant when deciding if a host can carry around the toy and mail it on to the next host.
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Jan 31, 2017, 11:44 am Last edited Jan 31, 2017, 11:45 am by Apperveilchen
TheCraftyLass
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to TheCraftyLass Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Your cat is welcome to visit Scotland.
We spend most weekends exploring castles and other historical places, so she would see lots of exciting things!!

I have PMed you

Posted Feb 14, 2017, 4:00 pm
Katusha
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Ireland

Send a personal messsage to Katusha Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The cat looked cute. Seems like it changed its mind about traveling though and stayed at home...
love smiling, smiling is my favourite=)
My first TV: Mishuta

Posted Jun 15, 2020, 11:30 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable