ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » sorry for my absence

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
sorry for my absence
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I haven't been in the swing of things with Toyvoyagers this year.
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Nov 14, 2015, 8:02 pm
JelloPuddin
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send an email to JelloPuddin Send a personal messsage to JelloPuddin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello----------------- ;)

I hope you will come back soon to entertain tv's. I missed everyone and happy to see you are still around. If you are interested in doing a swap---I will be open to do that.

Linda here---Buntraveler--- from previous account. I am now JelloPuddin on the site.

I am going to swap with a couple others but the swap will be for 4 months to stay at your location and when you send a tv to me (if you are interested) I would like to keep yours for 4 months. If that works for you just let me know and we can work something out.

I am going to make my new tv's quite small so that they can go less expense in the mail.

Happy to exchange/swap tv's.

Thanks

Posted Apr 7, 2016, 11:15 pm
greatfallsroofing
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to greatfallsroofing Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

HAHA are we allowed to be sent with our toys? I want to see all these places too!!
http://www.ogdendrywallcompany.com

Posted Jul 29, 2020, 10:58 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable