ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Pet Animals looking for Hosts » Taylor the little Sheep is lo...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Taylor the little Sheep is looking for a New Host
lost_vampire
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to lost_vampire Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey i'm Taylor, a little Sheep from Germany.

I would love to See all the beautiful places in the World.
Maybe YOUR home?

Pls contact My mum, if i can Travel to you&#128522;

xo Taylor

Posted Oct 28, 2015, 5:43 pm
judygreeneyes
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to judygreeneyes Visit judygreeneyes's web site Send a personal messsage to judygreeneyes Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to host a little sheep named Taylor! I can introduce your Taylor to a nice lady named Taylor also! I live in beautiful California and I am a reliable host. Taylor will not get lost or set aside with no answers from me. I will post photos and take Taylor to interesting places and to meet nice people. Please let me know, and I can send you a mailing address.

Best Regards,

Judy
judygreeneyes

My TV's: Tilla Mook (still active and in Finland) and Benjie Bunny (lost in Europe :mad: )
I am a reliable host for TV's. My ToyVoyagers are Benjie Bunny (missing in Europe), Tilla Mook, and Kelev.

I previously hosted Mandy Sheep, Hansi Hu.

JGE

Posted Dec 12, 2015, 10:06 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable