ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Dolls Looking for Hosts » Indigo's Travels: Seeking hos...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Indigo's Travels: Seeking hosts outside the UK!
bookloverblue
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Visit bookloverblue's web site Send a personal messsage to bookloverblue Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello everyone,

This is Indigo, my first ToyVoyager!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AW3DklsEx_4/VbXR4mCsFhI/AAAAAAAAAek/lK87H6EoiS8/s1600/Indigo.jpg

He lives with me in England, and he is a unique doll - based on a character from a script series I write, and kindly crafted for me by a talented dollmaker.

He has travelled with me on several journeys, which I've written about on my blog, and now, he's going on a global journey of his own!

My friends in the International Geek Girls Pen Pals Club have offered to host Indigo, and as a result, he will be visiting various locations over the next few months.

It will be at least mid-2016 before I can offer him to anyone else, but would anyone like to go on the waiting list in the meantime?
Indigo is currently in Lisbon, Portugal!

Posted Jul 30, 2015, 12:49 pm Last edited Aug 2, 2015, 11:44 am by bookloverblue
jeanettemiami
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to jeanettemiami Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

What a cutie-pie! Interested in visiting Miami, Florida?

Posted Sep 26, 2015, 12:31 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable