ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Sea Creatures Looking for Hosts » This dolphin wants to make a ...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
This dolphin wants to make a splash!
Jillyfish
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to Jillyfish Send a personal messsage to Jillyfish Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Priscilla the Dolphin loves listening to Elvis, sunny days at the beach, and swimming with friends all day long. She's looking to travel with friends before the Summer is out!

Are YOU going somewhere new? She's compact for easy travel, and ready for adventure. Priscilla is getting cabin-fever from staying indoors (no travel since site was down!). Take a chance on this sweetheart for a TV companion. :)

Thank you.
*** I am semi inactive on Toy Voyagers. I will still respond to PMs and emails, but it may take me a couple days. Please be understanding! Thank you very much! ***

Bullseye is back home safe and sound. :)
Mi Nam is on her way to Germany with LeeYuu. (LOST???)
Batgirl is staying in Germany (her favorite country!).
Satoshi  is MAYBE active again with user: Lou..... ? If anyone hears from her-- please let me know! Thank you!

Kinley hasn't started her journey yet.

Posted Jun 30, 2015, 8:44 pm Last edited Jun 30, 2015, 8:45 pm by Jillyfish
jeanettemiami
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to jeanettemiami Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Where is Priscilla? Does she want to come to Miami?

Jeanette

Posted Sep 26, 2015, 12:23 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable