ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » I really like... » A Forum Clear Up?!

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
A Forum Clear Up?!, Removing or Archiving old threads!!
JemmaJ
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an AIM message to JemmaJ Send a message to JemmaJ with Yahoo! Messenger View JemmaJ's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to JemmaJ Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Is there a plan to tidy up to threads in the Forums? There are threads from 2011 and I think that it will make the boards easier to navigate around without all the old threads!
CURRENTLY HOSTING:
MisterKnuddel
Sir James

Hosting Available...

WILL BE HOSTING SOON:
Snow White
Bernie R.G.Bear
Shorn the Sheep

MY TVs:
Lavender Bear will be traveling to Bulgaria soon
Want to host Lavender?

Doris Cow is home and ready for some hosts!
Want to host Doris?

MimiHopps has returned from Germany. She will be looking for a new host soon! If you would like to host her; please let me know!

LOST TVs:
Charlie Mouse was last seen in USA with Tera :(

Posted Apr 4, 2015, 4:25 pm
niteperson
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to niteperson Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I agree!

Posted Apr 14, 2015, 5:48 pm
Sunflowers
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Moderators

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Sunflowers Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

fam-united says:

I had been working on that, but stopped it at the moment. I already did a lot of deleting during the last year. Some old posts still are here, because the members still are on this website. Some other posts are still here, because those ideas were nice.
I already deleted many old posts in the "looking for a host", "hosts" and "introduce yourself" threads.

Best wishes
Petra

Posted Apr 17, 2015, 7:14 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable