ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Special Events » Happy Chinese New Year!

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Happy Chinese New Year!
beelicious
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to beelicious Visit beelicious's web site Send a personal messsage to beelicious Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Happy New Year to all our chinese members!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfp-BAPBakuL9R_MFJYft_BC2nqIWvyw-SkxvmicoI5ZHWUo-Hnw
    If you need a host for your TV in 2020 - please write me.

Posted Feb 19, 2015, 11:57 am
goomymia
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Norway

Visit goomymia's web site Send a personal messsage to goomymia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Happy Chinese New Year! :D
Hansel and Gretel have visited Gallifrey

Posted Feb 19, 2015, 11:59 am
LittleCableCars
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to LittleCableCars Send a personal messsage to LittleCableCars Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Gung Hay Fat Choy from San Francisco Chinatown.

Posted Mar 4, 2015, 6:14 am
goomymia
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Norway

Visit goomymia's web site Send a personal messsage to goomymia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Haha I guess you were trying to say "gōng xǐ fā cái " :p

LittleCableCars said:
Gung Hay Fat Choy from San Francisco Chinatown.

Attached file: image.jpg (74 downloads)
image.jpg
Hansel and Gretel have visited Gallifrey

Posted Mar 4, 2015, 1:42 pm
LittleCableCars
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to LittleCableCars Send a personal messsage to LittleCableCars Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm very sorry, apparently I've insulted Mainlanders. Butchered Cantonese dominates greetings here at this time of year. At official ceremonies, the greeting is also given in Mandarin, and several other languages. But many of us just say, Happy Lunar New Year; and enjoy it as a very cheerful time in Asian communities.

Happy Springtime to all.

Posted Mar 10, 2015, 5:08 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable