ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » What's new? » Online again

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Online again
Strunki
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to Strunki Send a personal messsage to Strunki Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello Friends,
we are soo happy, the site is back :D
:D :D
Listen carefully, when they talk to You;)- They will do so and You understand them, when they feel, that You have the sense for them;)

HelmutBluepantarrived safely home at the end of December 2014 and he had great 4 weeks with Dicker Kumpel at Australia and Tasmania. He brought PieksHH to Remscheid :-)

Charlotte is at home

OleOrangescarf is at home and has a lot of fun with Monsti and störte

*Posted Jan 4, 2015, 4:51 pm
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Y E A H <3

Posted Jan 4, 2015, 4:53 pm
Eshara
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Trinidad and Tobago

Send an email to Eshara Visit Eshara's web site Send a personal messsage to Eshara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

YAY!!!
Unfortunately, I'm not Hosting at this time.
I will update accordingly when I do start Hosting.
Thank you for understanding!😊

My ToyVoyagers' Itinerary:-

Puffalumps is lost somewhere 😓😡...

Owen H.M-Fips is safe with charteuxheart in Vietnam!!! We made contact after two years! Owen will soon be home! UPDATE: Sep. 27, 2015: I have no idea what has become of Owen now :-(

Bernie R.G.Bear is safe with Apartmentcat in Australia and will soon be on the way to JemmaJ in the U.K.! be home! UPDATE: Sep. 27, 2015: I have no idea what has become of Bernie now :-(

JBF Bear is safe with Mausbären in Austria!!!We made contact after two years! UPDATE: No further contact. I have no idea where JBF Bear is :-(

Sunshiney is having fun with papa_always in China! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

MiniMoo left inamerica8 in January 2015 to visit BlackCat in Germany but has not yet arrived :-(

GiGi Giraffe is having fun with Salvia in Germany! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

...and

ZeeZee Zebra is having fun with BlackCat in Germany! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

*Posted Jan 4, 2015, 5:06 pm
LionCereal
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to LionCereal Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

That sure are good news!

Posted Jan 4, 2015, 6:01 pm
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Dr.Kröbner Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

:D :D :D :D :D

Posted Jan 4, 2015, 6:32 pm
Pablo
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Italy

Send a personal messsage to Pablo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

nice:)

Posted Jan 4, 2015, 8:32 pm
Fasamapera
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Fasamapera Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

:) ;) :)

If anyone searches for fam-united - my name is still that stupid advertising name. So if you want to get in contact with me, please use fasamapera. It is my daughter's account

Best wishes
Petra

Posted Jan 4, 2015, 8:32 pm
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

Send a personal messsage to SiniS Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Wiiiii!!!!! ^_^ :) :) :) :) :)
Good newss!!!! We start very well this new year!!!!!!!
My TV:
Zero. He will stay at home with me, but he wants to meet other TV to be their host and show them the city where he lives. Do you want to be a Zero's guest? Just PM me!
Vassily: in Germany with EuroMaus who has dissappeared :(
Mariposita: starting her trip

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

As I haven't got enough money neither time, I only can host small or medium TV and 1 TV at the same time. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you understand it.

A NEW ZERO'S LIFE MISSION!!! Welcome a guest which name starts with every ABC letter:
A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doña Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
R for Rico the Tiger, Rocky Raccoon
S for Suny
T for TezTez

:)

*Posted Jan 4, 2015, 9:08 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Here I am again :)

Posted Jan 4, 2015, 9:20 pm
smaug
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Canada

Send a personal messsage to smaug Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Great News :D!!

Posted Jan 5, 2015, 3:07 am
KuschelMann
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Visit KuschelMann's web site Send a personal messsage to KuschelMann Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

:cyclops: Great News :cyclops:

I'm back.
Hope my toys and are still there and they will find their way home.
Please get it easy.

Will arrive soon:

- in end of april FlottiKarotti started by MrsFoxy in Russia

- in august FlottiKarotti wants to travel to PAPA in China/Beijing

- in end of april Princess started by whodalalee in Canada

- in August Princess wants to travel to hanachan in Japan

- in end of mai _Kermit_ started by Mouse in USA

if you want to have one home from my TVs to yourself, then write a PM to me.

Here is my ToyVoyagers-Website, leave a visitor's book entry there, please.mytoyvoyagers

Posted Jan 5, 2015, 5:25 am
Kuschi
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Austria

Send an email to Kuschi Send a personal messsage to Kuschi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am sooo happy!

Posted Jan 5, 2015, 11:36 am
cocoaby
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Japan

Send a personal messsage to cocoaby Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hooray!:D
I'm sorry, I do not have enough time for toys hosting. I may not be able to send a reply soon.

Posted Jan 6, 2015, 5:07 am
qball
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

China

Visit qball's web site Send a personal messsage to qball Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Best news for the new year! So happy to see you again.

Posted Jan 12, 2015, 1:02 am
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It is good to see how many people are back even though the site was down for quite a while <3.
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Jan 12, 2015, 1:42 am
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

Send a personal messsage to SiniS Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I hope to update as soon as possible all I have for the lasts Tv I hosted and to start again to host and to show you the new adventures of my Zero.
My TV:
Zero. He will stay at home with me, but he wants to meet other TV to be their host and show them the city where he lives. Do you want to be a Zero's guest? Just PM me!
Vassily: in Germany with EuroMaus who has dissappeared :(
Mariposita: starting her trip

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

As I haven't got enough money neither time, I only can host small or medium TV and 1 TV at the same time. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you understand it.

A NEW ZERO'S LIFE MISSION!!! Welcome a guest which name starts with every ABC letter:
A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doña Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
R for Rico the Tiger, Rocky Raccoon
S for Suny
T for TezTez

:)

Posted Jan 25, 2015, 8:45 pm
JelloPuddin
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send an email to JelloPuddin Send a personal messsage to JelloPuddin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am so happy the site is back up. B) Thank you Neil for working so hard to keep things going and we hope it lasts forever. Can't wait for the new site. ;)

I have not been here for a couple of years. My old account was "Buntraveler" and in this account I am "JelloPuddin". My old account was deleted by my request several years ago. No worries---all worked out well. I missed the things I lost here but since I did have computer issues---it is all good with me now. I am just happy to be able to be back into the site and will be able to entertain a few TV's now and then. :p

My new account, is actually an old account too, but had belonged to my grand daughters. They lost interest a long time ago for TV's traveling and I was taking care of updates anyway, so I came back in and am now just using their old account. Which works for me.

You won't find my old tv's located here either, unless they are viewed in other locations through your pages. All deleted with the account. I have 2 at home that are basically "retired" for now but perhaps might be able to get back out on the road. I might add them to a FB page (since their numbers are deleted in my old account) and then they will be able to travel through that page. I do have 4 new tags left over that I will add to "new" TV's and they will get back out on the road this 2016. :D

I did have many at home at the time the account was closed out. The site went down and then I decided that I needed to do something else for a while anyway. I started a new business which does take up a great deal of my time. Many of my TV's were given to friends and relatives and a few were sent into the wild.
If by chance you have anything of mine that is sitting in your home relaxing and would like to get back out on the road to travel back to Oregon USA---just PM me please. ;) Thank you!

*Posted Apr 7, 2016, 4:59 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable