ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Introduce Yourself » Hi everyone I am new to toy v...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Hi everyone I am new to toy voyagers
godsavetheking1776
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Visit godsavetheking1776's web site Send a personal messsage to godsavetheking1776 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

B) B)Hello everyone B)
I am new to toy voyagers and I will be starting up a TV soon. I am from South Carolina and live in a town on the foothills of the great smoky mountains. It is a very pretty place to live. I found toy voyagers threw postcrossings and thought it is a cool ideal so I signed up. If you don't know what post crossing is it is a site to exchange postcards with other people from around the world and I've been with them for over 2 years. I am willing to host a TV if anyone would like to send me your friend. I will spoil him or her rotten and take them all over the area even the famous Biltmore estate in Asheville North Carolina. It is the largest house in america . I will take them to other cool place but you will have to wait and see where else your TV will go. It is a pleaser to meet you and keep a eye for my tv . I will try to start to post soon about him.
Dancing Dolly is going to goomymia in China
Iggy the cat is coming for a stay.

*Posted May 17, 2014, 2:35 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable