ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Other TVs Looking for Hosts » Rowdy is ready and looking fo...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Rowdy is ready and looking for hosts.
journeythrumytoy
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to journeythrumytoy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My parent and grandma just got my profile all nicely done and now that the holidays are over, I am ready to start my adventures. Are you able to host adorable me? I am ready to see America and ready to see the World! Thank you. I hope you will welcome me in your home.

Posted Jan 12, 2014, 8:57 am
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

You should write an update for your toy first and post some photos.
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Jan 12, 2014, 10:50 am
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I agree to BlackCat!
Please start writing some updates for yourself. It's easier to find a host if people know you. ;) I mean what kind of toy you are etc....

Posted Jan 12, 2014, 11:53 pm
the_craZygal
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to the_craZygal Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oxford, UK welcomes you!

Posted Jan 14, 2014, 5:14 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable