ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » Feeling unwell

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Feeling unwell
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm really sorry, but I didn't feel well lately - I had some problems with my neck again, where I had my disc prolaps in 2010. I will catch up with everything as soon as possible, but can't sit here for a too long time, because my neck still isn't okay. The first thing I will finish is the Golden Bear thing and then start the new round for photos of last year.

I wish everyone a great year 2014. I really hope, that we will bring life back to this wonderful homepage

Best wishes
Petra

Posted Jan 3, 2014, 6:28 pm
beelicious
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to beelicious Visit beelicious's web site Send a personal messsage to beelicious Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I wish you all the best!!!

http://i.123g.us/c/gen_getwell/card/101594.gif
    If you need a host for your TV in 2020 - please write me.

Posted Jan 3, 2014, 6:52 pm
Susie's
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Susie's Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Get well soon Petra
My TV's
Poschti:is at home in Germany     

little T.B. : is at home Germany

Betty Bear:     is at home in Germany

Currently hosting: none

Posted Jan 17, 2014, 2:22 pm
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Dr.Kröbner Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Get well soon,dear Petra!

Posted Jan 17, 2014, 4:55 pm
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Get well soon, Petra!

Posted Jan 17, 2014, 5:21 pm
LittleCableCars
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to LittleCableCars Send a personal messsage to LittleCableCars Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hope you are doing better now.

Best wishes, dear Petra.

Posted Jan 23, 2014, 12:17 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable