ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Toy Voyager UK tour

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Toy Voyager UK tour, Anyone in the UK?
sneakysnail
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to sneakysnail Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi everyone,

I hope I'm posting this in the right place, if not I'm sorry.

I am thinking about sending a TV on a tour of the United Kingdom but I'm not sure if there are many members in the UK. If anyone is interested in hosting my little sheep in the UK at some time, I would be happy if you could post below. I need to know if there are enough people to make it worthwhile.

Thank You.
Sneakysnail :rolleyes:
Too many toys, too little time!

Posted Dec 28, 2013, 7:09 pm
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hmm, I just know 2 (other) active members in the UK, but maybe there are more who I just didn't notice.
Good luck!

Posted Jan 9, 2014, 11:39 pm
Battery_Star
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Battery_Star Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm based right on the south coast of England and would be happy to host your sheep for while:-)
~Battery_Star

Glenn and Eliott are looking for a host

Posted Jan 11, 2014, 7:56 pm
rainbowinthesky
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to rainbowinthesky Visit rainbowinthesky's web site Send a personal messsage to rainbowinthesky Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi I've just rejoined after many years, I am in Preston, Lancashire.  I don't know what hosting is  :thinking:but am happy to help in any way :D
Angie

Posted Jan 12, 2014, 12:15 am
sneakysnail
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to sneakysnail Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you everyone, I will contact you if Mrs Fleece would like to visit sometime. I sent her to her first host a few days ago and I don't know if she has arrived yet or not.
Too many toys, too little time!

Posted Jan 12, 2014, 8:53 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable