ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Woodland/ Forest Creatures Looking for Hosts » Lil' Chopper wants to have a ...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Lil' Chopper wants to have a journey of a lifetime!
mrbaseball47
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to mrbaseball47 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello! My name is Lil' Chopper! I'm a very soft and cute plush toy.

I live in Atlanta, Georgia with my good buddy Alan. Atlanta is most famous for being the headquarters for Coca Cola. So if you have ever had a sip of Coca Cola or watched a commercial for one of their soft drinks..well it more than likely started here. There is even a museum you can visit and learn about the history. One day I hope to talk Alan into taking me on a trip there but he is busy with work these days so I thought I would take a trip while he was busy so when I get back he will hopefully be free and we can talk about my travels and then go on some of our own.

I want to see the world. I want to be photographed near any attraction of your city that you feel is important. I would like to see food from your country. I want to play with your pets. I would love to see a sporting event in your city and if possible could you put the ticket in my traveling home (envelope) so I can show Alan when I get home. He is a huge sports fanatic so he will be super jealous.

If you take me on any public transportation can I have the ticket as a momento? Please place it in my traveling home if you dont mind, if not I understand.

When you take pictures can you email them to Alan's email account (mrbaseball47@gmail.com) so he can organize them for me. He is much better with computers than me. You would think I spend all my time underground with how little I know about computers

My weight is 2.4 ounces.

My height is 7.5 inches

You want me to come to you? Write me here please. I would like to get an itinerary started so I have an idea of where I'm going and so I can keep in touch with my good buddy Alan.

*Posted Mar 18, 2013, 2:26 am Last edited Mar 24, 2013, 3:46 am by mrbaseball47
Sarah Lynn
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to Sarah Lynn Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi there! I'd love to host! I live very close to 2 sports stadiums and Football and baseball season around here are crazy! There is also the zoo, historical areas and sight seeing.
Sarah Lynn

Posted May 18, 2013, 3:41 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable