ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » What is taveling notebook?

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
What is taveling notebook?
qball
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

China

Visit qball's web site Send a personal messsage to qball Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I find that many people talk about taveling notebooks. I have no idear about it. What is it? And what will be wrote on it? Can anyone give me an example? It would be easier to understand if there are some photos. Thanks very much!

Posted Mar 5, 2013, 2:41 pm
Carina
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Carina Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

That is a book. And everyone who gets it puts photos and text in it. After the journey the book returns to the owner. And the owner can read all the greats and texts the hosts put in it. So he has book with photos and texts from all over the world.
Did you understand?
open for hosting!  http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/giraffe-smiley.gif?1292867604

Posted Mar 5, 2013, 3:37 pm
qball
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

China

Visit qball's web site Send a personal messsage to qball Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh, I see. Thanks very much, Carina!

Posted Mar 9, 2013, 3:01 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable