ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Dolls Looking for Hosts » Lotta Par Avion would like to...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Lotta Par Avion would like to visit you via Air Mail!
LaPetiteAdventurista
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Thailand

Visit LaPetiteAdventurista's web site Send a personal messsage to LaPetiteAdventurista Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I really like all of the adventures and photos of the Postcrossing Little Mail Carriers. I was inspired to do something similar with my TV, Lotta Par Avion. I will make a book from photos of her travels. I will share this book with my students in August.

You will be responsible for taking photos, notes of your travels, and sending LPA to her next destination. All hosts will receive something from me as a Thank You.

To participate, here are some rules you must follow:
1. Post in this thread if you want to host.
2. Send me a PM with your name, email, and address.
3. If possible, include a URL with examples of your photography such as Flickr or blog.
4. When Lotta arrives, post in this thread.
5. You have up to 3 weeks to take photographs with Lotta in your city.
6. ***optional***Lotta has a "passport". Add a stamp from your country and get it postmarked by the post office.
7. When finished, post in this thread. I will send a U2U of her next destination and ask you to email the photos.
8. ***optional*** Send a postcard back home!
9. Please send LPA within 1 week of receiving the new destination. Post in this thread when sent.
10. Have fun!!!

Attached file: P1030528_square.jpg (127 downloads)
P1030528_square.jpg

Posted Feb 20, 2013, 5:00 pm
Susie's
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Susie's Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

PM sent. B)
My TV's
Poschti:is at home in Germany     

little T.B. : is at home Germany

Betty Bear:     is at home in Germany

Currently hosting: none

Posted Feb 21, 2013, 2:08 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable