ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers in the News » Washington Times - 11 unusual...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Washington Times - 11 unusual and bizarre hobbies
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/world-our-backyard/2013/jan/25/11-unusual-and-bizarre-hobbies/ :)
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Jan 26, 2013, 7:19 pm
LittleCableCars
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to LittleCableCars Send a personal messsage to LittleCableCars Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thanks, Fabi, now I know I've made it in life. I have TWO unusual and bizarre hobbies. :cyclops: I'll never tell: one of those hobbies has morphed into other bizarre hobbies. Strange but true. :o

Posted Jan 27, 2013, 5:17 am Last edited Jan 27, 2013, 5:18 am by LittleCableCars
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Same for me :D! I was a postcrosser first and then I came here. 2 unusual hobbies on my list...yeah.
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Jan 27, 2013, 5:51 am
iloveletters
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to iloveletters Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hihi, never knew I was that bizarre with TV and postcrossing as hobbies :D
thanks for sharing this link!
My ToyVoyagers:
wild releases: Oliver, Spunky, Bibi
lost: Aimee, Nook, Aidan, Dancer
stay at home TVs: Aurelius and Shesh

hosted:
Florentine, Hiro, Sambu, Boo Boo, King Tut , TobiHH, Mira , Bruno, Red Navel, Peachy Chai, Domino, Orkku Orava, Taru, Harold Giraffe, Monkez , Tiplitaps, Stoker, Spencer, KalliHH, SunnyHH, Voi Nam, Bärndt, YoYo, Claire Tamias, HömpfMömpf, Creamsheep, Mandy Sheep, Pelly, Easy

*Posted Feb 4, 2013, 4:41 pm
MamiTig
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit MamiTig's web site Send a personal messsage to MamiTig Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I also cosplay and have been known to plant extra seeds in spaces that are not mine...! I only wish I could knit, yarn bombing looks like so much fun!
- MamiTig

Posted Feb 5, 2013, 4:52 am
Susie's
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Susie's Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Now I finally know why people around me always have those bewildered looks an there faces when they see me taking pics of toys!
Cause it’s bizarre! *ROFL*
:D
My TV's
Poschti:is at home in Germany     

little T.B. : is at home Germany

Betty Bear:     is at home in Germany

Currently hosting: none

Posted Feb 5, 2013, 1:11 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable