ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Other TVs Looking for Hosts » Cookie Monster

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Cookie Monster
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Shilo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My cute little Cookie Monster wants to see the world and eat cookies from all around the world.
My ToyVoyagers :

Happy Ping - stays with Leslie
*Snowball* - is a stay at home TV
Hip & Hop - Paula Hip stays with Snamoen and Sam Hop stays with klubwerks 
Knöpfchen - stays with Dr.Kröbner 
Cookie Monster - is staying at home

TezTez, Sterni, Purple Tentacle, Peppi Pooh and Gwen Jolie are with me now.

Hase, Mr. Stanley, Bzzzzz, Zeitgeist, Little Dragon, Freddi, HoppsiMilk Chocolate, Lorca, Viper, Captain, PinkyHH and Ranil left us for their next adventures.
Have fun !

Posted Jan 13, 2013, 6:11 pm
Sarah Lynn
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to Sarah Lynn Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Cookie Monster should come visit me in San Diego and eat cookies bigger than he is from the best cookie joint in town!
Sarah Lynn

*Posted Apr 1, 2013, 10:37 pm
amandaH
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to amandaH Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Would love to show him the eiffle tower here in Paris Texas it has a red cowboy hat on it

Posted May 29, 2014, 9:00 pm Last edited May 29, 2014, 9:01 pm by amandaH
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable