ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Madam Miff von Teacuo is look...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Madam Miff von Teacuo is looking for a host
Edna
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Edna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi!

My TV Madam Miff is searching for a host. Sadly she got lost on her first travel, but now I´m so happy she reappeared. She would like to travel again and I really hope this time she will arrive and take part in many adventures.

Please, feel free to send me a PM.

Best wishes,
Edna
Dogs think they´re human.
Cats think they´re god.

Posted Nov 14, 2012, 7:02 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Does Madam Miff want to come to me? Of course I understand, if she first wants to travel to another country, but you can write me into her travel plan, if you want.

Posted Nov 15, 2012, 7:45 am
Edna
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Edna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Sounds nice! She would like to start her trip with you. :)
Dogs think they´re human.
Cats think they´re god.

Posted Nov 17, 2012, 4:19 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable