ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Other TVs Looking for Hosts » Avocado is looking for a new ...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Avocado is looking for a new host
stess29
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

France

Send an email to stess29 Send a personal messsage to stess29 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello,

I'm Avocado, half-rabbit, half-avocado ... My mum see me in a famous auction site and fell in love for me :D I love everything that is green. I know it can be weird, but some people love cats, and me, I love everything green :D

I think it's now my time to travel.

I'm travelling with a notebook.

If you want to host me, don't hesitate to write to my mum.

Here is my profile

So, who want to host me ?

Posted Oct 21, 2012, 9:13 pm Last edited Oct 21, 2012, 9:18 pm by stess29
Sarah Lynn
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to Sarah Lynn Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Avocado should come visit me in San Diego! We can go to Balboa park and look at nature, to the beach and go see the sights. And find something green for Avocado to remember his trip by! Oh! And go to old town to eat freshly made tortillas!
Sarah Lynn

Posted Apr 1, 2013, 10:42 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable