ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » RRs, Travelling Notebooks, and other Projects » Long-time RR for toys

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Long-time RR for toys, Looking for hosts
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Dr.Kröbner Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

PM send to MamiTig

Posted Jul 27, 2013, 8:54 am
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Dr.Kröbner Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Bzzzzz is on her way to miapearl

Posted Jul 31, 2013, 11:58 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm sorry for not sending out PMs with addresses... and for being such a bad host & manager of this rr. I let things get on top of me and .... it is no excuse

I shall send Knöpfchen on to Finland this week or early next week.

I hope Shilo has a good time in Florida, with Miss Lucy.

Bzzz comes to me

Misslucy goes to MamiTig

Knöpfchen goes to mmm105

Gwen Jolie goes Dr.Kröbner

Philip goes to Shilo

Details from an earlier post. May/June has turned into July/August. Sorry about that. Should toys return home before or after Christmas?
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Aug 1, 2013, 10:22 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Bzzzzz arrived, and Knöpfchen is on his way
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Aug 9, 2013, 12:40 am
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to mmm105 Send a personal messsage to mmm105 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Phillip is still with me (and he is safe).
Because Shilo is not at home, I didn't hurry about sending Phillip forward.
I will post a new message here, when I actually have sent him to Shilo. :)
My toys: Kurnau and Troot, Amie, Ape Apina, Bzzzzz, Suomi-girl, Suomi-boy

...and my missing toys :'(  Purr Pörri, Druri, Niiskuneiti, Hipsu, Stella & Luna

I'm currently hosting: -

I'm a postcrosser, too!
:)

Posted Aug 9, 2013, 10:49 am
MamiTig
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit MamiTig's web site Send a personal messsage to MamiTig Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thanks for the update on Phillip! :) I still have not gotten Gwen Jolie to the post office; I'm hoping next week will settle down and I can get her on her way!
- MamiTig

Posted Aug 11, 2013, 4:21 am
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Shilo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am back from my Holiday.

I must send Miss Lucy to MamiTig right?
My ToyVoyagers :

Happy Ping - stays with Leslie
*Snowball* - is a stay at home TV
Hip & Hop - Paula Hip stays with Snamoen and Sam Hop stays with klubwerks 
Knöpfchen - stays with Dr.Kröbner 
Cookie Monster - is staying at home

TezTez, Sterni, Purple Tentacle, Peppi Pooh and Gwen Jolie are with me now.

Hase, Mr. Stanley, Bzzzzz, Zeitgeist, Little Dragon, Freddi, HoppsiMilk Chocolate, Lorca, Viper, Captain, PinkyHH and Ranil left us for their next adventures.
Have fun !

Posted Aug 13, 2013, 8:41 pm
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to mmm105 Send a personal messsage to mmm105 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Knöpfchen arrived here! :)

...and my missing toys :'(  Purr Pörri, Druri, Niiskuneiti, Hipsu, Stella & Luna

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted Aug 14, 2013, 10:21 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Shilo said:
I am back from my Holiday.

I must send Miss Lucy to MamiTig right?

Yes, that would be great :)

Posted Aug 19, 2013, 1:45 am
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Phillip has been sent to Shilo today

...still updates to do...

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted Aug 26, 2013, 5:37 pm Last edited Aug 26, 2013, 5:37 pm by mmm105
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Shilo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Philip arrived here save.
My ToyVoyagers :

Hase, Mr. Stanley, Bzzzzz, Zeitgeist, Little Dragon, Freddi, HoppsiMilk Chocolate, Lorca, Viper, Captain, PinkyHH and Ranil left us for their next adventures.
Have fun !

Posted Sep 16, 2013, 5:08 pm
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Gwen Jolie arrived :D

Posted Sep 23, 2013, 5:52 am
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Hello everybody.

I am sorry that I haven't made updates for the RR for such a Long time.

I will take a break from Toyvoyagers and because of that it would be great if Knöpfchen could come home to me and if you could tell me where i should send Philip.
My ToyVoyagers :

Have fun !

Posted Oct 12, 2013, 9:41 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

I am sorry about being absent from the forum. I do have a ton of updates to do (I hope to get some written this week).
I haven't forgotten...

I suggest the toys are sent home after Christmas, but if you want to send before... then that should be fine. You should all have the mentors' addresses.

Posted Nov 18, 2013, 12:18 am
MamiTig
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit MamiTig's web site Send a personal messsage to MamiTig Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Miss Lucy never did arrive here- is she safely with someone, or lost in the mail?
- MamiTig

Posted Nov 18, 2013, 1:01 am
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

I sent her to you, together with Philip a while ago. I hope that they whill arrive soon.
My ToyVoyagers :

Have fun !

Posted Dec 11, 2013, 5:14 pm
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Gwen Jolie is on her way home :D

Posted Jan 29, 2014, 9:59 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Gwen Jolie arrived home safe...

I have been a bit behind (weather... although not as bad as some parts of the UK)... but will send Bzzz home this week (I hope).

Thank you everyone for participating.

Posted Feb 18, 2014, 5:28 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

The bee is flying home.

Posted Feb 20, 2014, 7:03 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable