ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Other TVs Looking for Hosts » Rosalind would like somewhere...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Rosalind would like somewhere to go!
MySongIsLaughter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to MySongIsLaughter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My TV Rosalind is looking for places to stay when she finishes her current adventure with ProfessorRiverSong. She is interested in going anywhere in the world, but particularly if her host shares her interest in Scouting/Guiding and her love of Shakespeare.

If you are interested in hosting her, please send me a PM telling me when you'd be able to do that. I do not mind if you are a first-time host, or if you have hosted many TVs in the past!

*Posted May 6, 2012, 7:56 pm
MySongIsLaughter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to MySongIsLaughter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Rosalind is currently at home with me, so she's ready to set off immediately if you would like to host her, although she could also stay with me for longer if you can't host her at the moment.

Posted Jun 23, 2012, 8:19 am
austroboy
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to austroboy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

hi, want to visit austria?

Posted Jun 29, 2012, 4:59 pm
MySongIsLaughter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Sorry, I only just saw your post! Rosalind would love to visit Austria, if the offer's still there. Can you send me a pm if you're still up for it?

Posted Jul 5, 2012, 9:32 am
MySongIsLaughter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Rosalind is looking for a host again, anyone interested! PM me if you are. She's happy to go anywhere in the world and see what there is to see there!

Posted Dec 28, 2012, 11:43 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable