ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » Chibi Totoro & Peace Bear

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Chibi Totoro & Peace Bear, have a toy to trade?
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

So, I have some toys to trade.

The little blue Peace Bear and the two Hello Kitty toys are mini toys from McDonalds. They are a fast food place that had little toys with their kid's meals. One of the kitties is still in the packaging and the other needs a little face cleaning (and she has two bracelets under her).

The other is a Chibi Totoro that I made. Totoro is an older Japanese anime movie. I love it! You should look up the movie "My Neighbor Totoro". The character Totoro is a forest spirit. He looks like a mix between a big bunny and an owl. So my chibi (mini) totoro looks like a fuzzy bunny with a tail pom pom tail, and little orange bird feet.

If you have a toy you can trade for one of them, let me know. I would love a nici firefly key chain <3 But I'm willing to trade for other toys too ;-)

Attached file: dandan-backside.jpg (116 downloads)
dandan-backside.jpg

Attached file: 2012-04-22_12-52-17_364.jpg (114 downloads)
2012-04-22_12-52-17_364.jpg

Attached file: 032312dandan1.jpg (113 downloads)
032312dandan1.jpg

Attached file: bluebear.jpg (121 downloads)
bluebear.jpg

Attached file: 2012-04-22_12-52-11_298.jpg (113 downloads)
2012-04-22_12-52-11_298.jpg
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Apr 22, 2012, 7:00 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable