ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Sea Creatures Looking for Hosts » Sam Hop

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Sam Hop
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Shilo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi I am Sam Hop.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w503/Jasmin_Ogermann/Hip%20and%20Hop/DSCN2718600x450.jpg

My sister Paula Hip and I planned to travel around the world. Paula was very lucky and found a host, who took her for a holiday to Cuba.
But now I am alone at home and hope, that I could find a nice host too.

Do you want to be my first host?
My ToyVoyagers :

Happy Ping - stays with Leslie
*Snowball* - is a stay at home TV
Hip & Hop - Paula Hip stays with Snamoen and Sam Hop stays with klubwerks 
Knöpfchen - stays with Dr.Kröbner 
Cookie Monster - is staying at home

TezTez, Sterni, Purple Tentacle, Peppi Pooh and Gwen Jolie are with me now.

Hase, Mr. Stanley, Bzzzzz, Zeitgeist, Little Dragon, Freddi, HoppsiMilk Chocolate, Lorca, Viper, Captain, PinkyHH and Ranil left us for their next adventures.
Have fun !

Posted Apr 12, 2012, 10:28 pm
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Shilo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yeah I can travel with RikeH and Dicker Kumpel to Finland and after that to klubwerks in Oklahoma.

I am so happy about it. And i am sure that when I am back, I can tell Paula a lot of storys. :D
My ToyVoyagers :

Happy Ping - stays with Leslie
*Snowball* - is a stay at home TV
Hip & Hop - Paula Hip stays with Snamoen and Sam Hop stays with klubwerks 
Knöpfchen - stays with Dr.Kröbner 
Cookie Monster - is staying at home

TezTez, Sterni, Purple Tentacle, Peppi Pooh and Gwen Jolie are with me now.

Hase, Mr. Stanley, Bzzzzz, Zeitgeist, Little Dragon, Freddi, HoppsiMilk Chocolate, Lorca, Viper, Captain, PinkyHH and Ranil left us for their next adventures.
Have fun !

*Posted Apr 26, 2012, 5:35 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable