ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Mickey Mouse is looking for a...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Mickey Mouse is looking for a host, you can send a pm
Fridoline the mole
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Fridoline the mole Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey, I am Mickey Mouse. I would like to travel, so I´m here and registered me for ToyVoyager. I have five mission, I would like to visit Zoo-animals, I also would see an old building, as well as go in a museum, also I would like to see the ocean and it would be nice to eat a icecream. So, if you have any interest to host me, no matter where you are, write my mom a pm and we will see if it possible to visit you.

Love Mickey Mouse

Attached file: P5.jpg (58 downloads)
P5.jpg

*Posted Mar 18, 2012, 4:05 pm
Fridoline the mole
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Fridoline the mole Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

NEWS TODAY,

I´m on the way to my first host!!!!!

Mickey Mouse

Posted Mar 19, 2012, 1:26 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable