ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Woodland/ Forest Creatures Looking for Hosts » Claire Squirrel would like to...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Claire Squirrel would like to continue her journey
nuriayasmin
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to nuriayasmin Send a personal messsage to nuriayasmin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello! My name is Claire and I'm a cute and adventurous little squirrel. Last year I was hosted by very nice people in Germany and Finland and after having spent a couple of weeks at home, I'd now like to continue my journey. I'm looking for a nice host to spend the next 2 - 3 months with. You should already have some experience with taking photos, either of your own TV or of a hosted one. Please send my mom a pm if you would like to host me. I'm looking forward to meeting you soon.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6165/6181530043_ebd9f57a2b_o.jpg
ToyVoyagers I'm currently hosting:
Shesh (Germany)
Slowly-Slowly (Netherlands)

Posted Jan 25, 2012, 4:19 pm
nuriayasmin
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to nuriayasmin Send a personal messsage to nuriayasmin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Claire Squirrel has found nice new hosts and will be spending the next couple of months in Germany, Finland and Estonia.
ToyVoyagers I'm currently hosting:
Shesh (Germany)
Slowly-Slowly (Netherlands)

Posted Jan 31, 2012, 9:33 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable