ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Bears Looking for Hosts » Bear on a love mission is loo...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Bear on a love mission is looking for hosts, LoverBear make weddingproposal
WeddingProposal
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to WeddingProposal Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi! My name is LoverBear and i am on a love mission. Normaly i live together with Joerg and Jessica at the Country of Berg (Bergisches Land) with the cities Remscheid, Wuppertal and Solingen in North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany. Joerg and Jessica are a couple for 15 years now and the are really in love. It would be great if these both will be marry now.

My size is 20 cm (reducible on 15 cm by turning the legs) and my weight is 34 gram.

I come together with a sign with the words "Dear Jessica! Joerg loves you! Please marry him!"

Furthermore there will be a wedding card at LoverBear for all the nice people who will host me. Please sign them all for whishing Joerg and Jessica all the best for the future!

It would be great if i could ask Jessica from all over the world to marry Joerg. Please give me a host and make some photos from me and the sign with your country, your city and towns landmark.

Please realize a long travel and give me a host at your home.

Thank you very much for your support.

Closer information about me and my home you can find at http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&t=213427

With best regards

LoverBear

Posted Jan 8, 2012, 8:13 pm
Amoreterno8
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Amoreterno8 Send a personal messsage to Amoreterno8 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Visit me in Germany :)
I take some nice pics of your toy.

Write me a pm. :)

Posted Apr 21, 2014, 11:06 pm
meganelizabeth
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Canada

Send a personal messsage to meganelizabeth Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

visit me in edmonton, then join me at the end of august in my travel to ontario for my wedding! from there your welcome to enjoy our honeymoon on the beaches of clearwater flordia! i do need a ring "bear" as we have no wedding party !! :)

Posted Jul 7, 2018, 10:15 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable