ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Many TV's looking for hosts

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Many TV's looking for hosts
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Tomi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey,
my toyvoyagers: Thomas the Bear, Tim the Bear, Tommy the Bear, Timmy the Bear, Penny the Cat and Froggy the Frog are looking for new hosts. If you want to host my tv's please send me a pm :)
Kind regards,
Tomi
Inactive because of school!

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Froggy the Frog  got lost on the way from Katara back to me
Thomas the Bear is at home
Timmy the Bear is at home
Frank the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home
Tommy the Bear is at home

Posted Jan 4, 2012, 12:26 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd like to host Froggy the Frog. I will send a PM at a more sensible time in the morning! Good night.
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Jan 4, 2012, 12:36 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable