ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Woodland/ Forest Creatures Looking for Hosts » Do you have time to host Frid...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Do you have time to host Fridoline in January?, Fridoline need your help!!
Fridoline the mole
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Fridoline the mole Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It is time to say goodbye. In January Fridoline wants to continue his journey. Fridoline is an open-minded, very friendly little mole. He will prepare you lot of joy. Currently he is visiting Oklahoma City. He likes his host in Oklahoma City very much. The leave from his wonderful host in Oklahoma City will be very hard for him. To continue going his journey he need a new host; preferably in the U.S. or Canada. Would you be interested to be the next host? Then send me a pm. I´m Fridolines administrator and best friend. My name is Mary and I'm from Germany. I look forward to hearing from you!

Attached file: Fridoline the mole 2.jpg (87 downloads)
Fridoline the mole 2.jpg

*Posted Dec 20, 2011, 10:47 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable