ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Woodland/ Forest Creatures Looking for Hosts » Cheerful raccoon looking for ...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Cheerful raccoon looking for his first host!, Finn wants to discover the world!
Traumfrosch
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to Traumfrosch Send an ICQ messsage to Traumfrosch Send a personal messsage to Traumfrosch Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Finn found some really nice hosts all over the world, thank you! His voyage started today, so he will visit Germanys capital at the weekend, thanks to Camaro5 Have a look to his travel plannings on his Travelog!

Hey there!
My smart and curious TV Finn is ready to discover the world!

If you want to get to know a lovable, funny and smart raccoon with cuddly tail, just send me a pm!

Today his best friend SchokoCookie started his journey and Finn is also very excited to meet new hosts and Tvs!

Advent in Asia?
Christmas in South America?
New Year in Africa?
Spring in Australia?
He already prepared his envelope, so we should not let him wait, do we?

Thank you for supporting Finn!! :)
Traumfrosch

PS: If would be glad to host your TV!

Attached file: Finn.jpg (67 downloads)
Finn.jpg
Finn on his way to his first host!! I wish you all the best!

------
Offering comfortable accomodation for TVs!

Just send me a pm :)

*Posted Nov 22, 2011, 3:29 pm Last edited Nov 24, 2011, 5:55 pm by Traumfrosch
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable