ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » Christmas Wishlist 2011? :)

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Christmas Wishlist 2011? :), Special Days are near again!
Vreni
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Austria

Send a personal messsage to Vreni Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

ohhhh a christmas wishlist *_*

I'm Verena from Austria, I love animals <3 and I love collecting almost everything xD

My Wishlist:

- postage stamps from your country
- postcards or christmascards with wishes in your language)
- little plush toys
- special looking babysocks for my newborn baby <3
- oh and Amigurumi patterns :)

If you want to send me something, feel free to write me a PM ^_^
I'm a postcrosser too :)

This is my Häkelwerkstatt, where you can find patterns or write me if you want some.

Posted Nov 8, 2011, 6:10 pm
Sookie
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Sookie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm Sabine, 19 and from Germany. ;P

My Wishlist:

- postcards from your country
- something for my bunnies Ernie & Fluffy
- bookmarks
- a little bow (or something like that) for Mr Carrot
- tea bags
- maybe a new tv? :)

Feel free to PM me =)
Mr Carrot is with joannehsueh in Taiwan.
Mr Pumba is with me.
MuhKuh is with an nix in Italy.
Eric Northman is at home.
Jessica's and my Amitie is with me.
My avatar is made by my little MuhKuh and my best girl Jessica. Thank youuuu
Here are the pictures of my TV's and my guests. :)

Posted Nov 8, 2011, 6:25 pm Last edited Nov 10, 2011, 7:33 pm by Sookie
Kaylie
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Kaylie Send a personal messsage to Kaylie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Heya,
I´m Kaylie from Germany, i´m 22 years old.

I love this idea of a wishlist, and here is mine :-)

Wishlist

- postcards from you country
- freaky and unnormal lighters
- some tea bags
- anything for my fat cat Moe
- vampire stuff
- book
- a new tv wich is nor a normal animal
- sweets wich are typicat for your county
- funny stickers
- or a suprise :-) (i love suprises)

so if you would like to send me something of this just pm me :-) i would be really happy
Travelplan:

1. Berlin @ MA_17 till december
2. England @ Gizalba 15 th december - 15th january
3. America @ BunTraveler mid. january - mid february
4. America @ klubwerks mid. feb -
5. Australia @ sararingham
6. China @ vivyanhui

Posted Nov 9, 2011, 10:05 pm Last edited Nov 9, 2011, 11:03 pm by Kaylie
SashiSan
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to SashiSan Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oooh, i love this idea!! Would be really just awesome, making people happy just randomly pretty much, I will totally join and already seen a few wishes I will be granting :D

I'm Verena, living in Austria but I'm also half Finish and next year going to be in Florida for quite a while - oh and I'm 20 years old.

and here is my wishlist real quick :)

- a postcard from your country (as everyone said already - but postcards just are great! ;) )
- fridge magnets (i totally love them, and we have such a big fridge to get them on..)
- tea in any way you might imagine it
- something you creatively made - could be anything, a drawing, something folded, knitted ..
- some plant seeds
- candy thats just typical for your country
- a recipe for some traditional food from where you live
- ear rings (nothing special, i just love them all and wear them all the time..)
- or a surprise, anything you think it might be nice

if you want to send me something, just message me for my address :D
Greetings from Austria!

Posted Nov 10, 2011, 7:29 pm
rabbits
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to rabbits Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

This is so cool! Maybe, when someone sends someone something to another person, the person should send something back! :p Please PM me if you would like to send me something!

Here's mine:

-Origami Paper from Japan
-Something Handmade (scarf, etc.)
-fridge magnets
-Amigurumi- I love them!
-stuffed animals
-stickers
Dusk is staying with LadyButterfly.
Lotus is staying with Birdie87.
Kit-Kat is staying with Coraline.
Katie Pillar is staying with Clemy.
Lizzy Lizard is staying with Miapearl.
Viper is staying with Cheshire.

Please PM me if you are interested in hosting any of my ToyVoyagers. :)

Posted Nov 12, 2011, 9:46 am Last edited Nov 12, 2011, 11:39 am by rabbits
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Dr.Kröbner Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

a very nice idea, it gives me great pleasure to surprise others ...
My name is Andrea I am 52 years old and here is my wishlist

postcards from your country
sweets from your Country
Christmas and New Year cards from your country
plant seeds
something typical from New Zealand, my longing country
a little surprise for my grandson Max 4 years old
a little surprise for my granddaughter Sina 7 years old
Stickers
something for my dog paul

please PM me for my adress

Andrea

Posted Nov 12, 2011, 10:22 am
adjostlu
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to adjostlu Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you so much Katara !
My first postcard from Africa :)

I'll send yours along as fast as i can! ^^

Posted Nov 15, 2011, 6:25 pm
Vreni
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to Vreni Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

"All I want for christmas iiiiiiiis..." *sing* ... a suprise...

This is my Häkelwerkstatt, where you can find patterns or write me if you want some.

Posted Nov 16, 2011, 9:34 am
SashiSan
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to SashiSan Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

oh as you're saying it now, I have to ask - I thought I would pick someone here whom I want to send something nice for christmas, but I would only send it shortly before christmas so it would be arriving then - to make it fit somehow.

but do I just randomly send it as soon as possible or should I really wait until then? (just originally thought about around the 24th of december, since well, what other time do you give christmas presents? - expect 25th, that one doesn't count, haha)
Greetings from Austria!

Posted Nov 16, 2011, 8:51 pm
Jinny
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Jinny Send a personal messsage to Jinny Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I won't be able to send mine before December..
But if I could, I probably would XD
I think the chance of something getting lost in the mail during Christmas is extra high, besides, it takes way longer around that time..
So I'd say the earlier it's being sent.. the better?
But it's a matter of your own opinion I guess xD
My TVs:
Masataku, currently with klubwerks in Oklahoma, USA
Takumi, currently staying with juls in Bremen, Germany
Hasune, staying with fleursmum in
Gisborne, Australia

Currently hosting: Paula the Snail

Posted Nov 16, 2011, 8:56 pm
SashiSan
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Austria

Oh okay, alright I didn't think of stuff being lost in the post at all :rolleyes: it never happened so far to me, guess that where it comes from (just once we had a carpet that was sent to Australia instead of Austria, it took about half a year to come to us for real.. they had the same postal code down there and sent it all the way to some little town there).

but now with that in mind .. going to send mine pretty early as well - who doesn't know the feeling of not being able to wait anymore for your gifts? so what could be better than getting them a bit ahead already? :D thanks for the answer! :)
Greetings from Austria!

Posted Nov 16, 2011, 9:30 pm
heynizajude
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Mexico

Send an email to heynizajude Send a personal messsage to heynizajude Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

well maybe we can try sending them like around december 1 so they arrive on time, if they arrive before xmas you can put them under your tree and open then until xmas! (:

Posted Nov 17, 2011, 3:48 am
Vreni
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Austria

SashiSan said:
Oh okay, alright I didn't think of stuff being lost in the post at all  :rolleyes:  it never happened so far to me, guess that where it comes from (just once we had a carpet that was sent to Australia instead of Austria, it took about half a year to come to us for real.. they had the same postal code down there and sent it all the way to some little town there).

but now with that in mind .. going to send mine pretty early as well - who doesn't know the feeling of not being able to wait anymore for your gifts? so what could be better than getting them a bit ahead already? :D thanks for the answer! :)

haha i ordered a book from the UK, which was also missent to Australia :D I got it a month later :D

ohh i also want to send presents, I would also send it in the frist December week ;)

Posted Nov 17, 2011, 10:08 am
Zandy
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Zandy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'll sent my presents next week. If they will be before christmas it's ok :-)
I'm back here - I hope. Slowly I will came back :-)

My TVs: (If you want to hoste one, please feel free to contact me via PM. Klick on the picture of the TV you like to join.)

Hoppsi:http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/ToyVoyagerHost/Hoppsi/Hoppsi-klein.jpg    Santa:http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/ToyVoyagerHost/Santa/Santa-klein.jpg is lost :-(    Amalthea:http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/ToyVoyagerHost/Amalthea/Amalthea-klein.jpg is lost :-( Germanya:http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/ToyVoyagerHost/Germanya/Germanya-klein.jpg    Ayana:http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/ToyVoyagerHost/Ayana/Ayana-klein.jpg    Jala:http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n530/ToyVoyagerHost/Jala/Jala-klein.jpg

Posted Nov 17, 2011, 10:10 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Vreni said:
SashiSan said:
Oh okay, alright I didn't think of stuff being lost in the post at all  :rolleyes:  it never happened so far to me, guess that where it comes from (just once we had a carpet that was sent to Australia instead of Austria, it took about half a year to come to us for real.. they had the same postal code down there and sent it all the way to some little town there).

haha i ordered a book from the UK, which was also missent to Australia :D I got it a month later :D

ohh i also want to send presents, I would also send it in the frist December week ;)

Are there any kangaroos in Austria?  Have a look at a Postcrossing postcard. There was a thread on Postcrossing's forum about mail going to strange places first, seems Austria-destined post goes via Australia quite often!
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Nov 17, 2011, 10:58 am
SashiSan
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Austria

I think at the zoo we even may have a few kangaroos in Vienna, Schönbrunn - though they are somehow kind of rare compared to bears :D (too bad, it would be quite funny I think)
but that card looks awesome - really like that one :D

(no wonder post-fees are so high, if they send stuff to Australia first :rolleyes: )
Greetings from Austria!

Posted Nov 17, 2011, 6:36 pm
Vreni
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Austria

I do only do have Timon, Pumba and Simba Cards :D

Posted Nov 17, 2011, 6:40 pm
adjostlu
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to adjostlu Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I think the idea of heynizajude was good, i also planned it like this :) I really like to make some people happy :)

Posted Nov 17, 2011, 6:42 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello :)!

My name is Fabienne, but everyone says Fabi. I am 23 years old (on Saturday I will be 24) and I am from Germany. I am a member here for a long time already and I still love it :)!

My wishlist for 2011:

*cute stickers
*cute postcards
*christmas postcards with Santa
*a budgie cuddly toy (I would love a toy that looks like a budgie for sending around on here)
*unactivated tags for toys ;)
*postcard calendars
*letter paper
*cute children books in English

That's all for now :)! If you need my address, write me a PM!
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Nov 17, 2011, 8:07 pm
Philliph O-Feld
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Philliph O-Feld Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi,

for Christmas 2011 I'd like to have a couple of postcards in several, maybe a few sweets or a small surprise.

I'm looking forward to Christmas. :)

please, send me a pm if you want satisfy one of my wishes.
My Toy Voyagers:

Isabel: is at home/ Germany
Babuo: is at home/ Germany
Phillip O-Feld: is on his way to gisellesoto/ USA
Captain: is on his way to poissonrouge/ Afrika
Hanna: is on her way to stess29/ French

My wild one:

Mr. Poof: has not been updated.

Posted Nov 19, 2011, 1:28 pm Last edited Nov 19, 2011, 2:35 pm by Philliph O-Feld
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable