ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Competitions! » It's Picture Day! ***CLOSED***

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
It's Picture Day! ***CLOSED***
Katara
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

South Africa

Send an email to Katara Visit Katara's web site Send a personal messsage to Katara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The previews look great so far! :D
"Love what you do. Do what you love."

My toyvoyagers:
Blou Beer is stranded at indrarado in Germany
Billy is LOST....
Lilla is back at home
Bloomer is LOST

Posted Nov 29, 2011, 5:15 am
marina
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Visit marina's web site Send a personal messsage to marina Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

klubwerks said:
The prize is taking longer than I expected to make, but I wanted to share a preview with you.

The prize is a cartoon version of your TV! These previews are just the scanned image, and I am working on the cleanup / coloring of them now. I'll have them completed as soon as possible.

As you can see, I did one of Nate (the winner) and I decided to do one for Franklin too!

OH MY GOSH!! :stare: :o

Franklin has been sick (head fell off, he had to be sent to the teddy bear hospital) and I've had such an awful month, I did not check Toyvoyagers at all... And now I log in to this! How WONDERFUL!! I could cry!! :'D Franklin will be so happy (he is home and healthy now, by the way!)

Congrats to Nate, and thank you thank you thank you klubwerks!! :cyclops:

If I PM you my email address, do you think I could have a hi-res version of it, when you have colored it? Eventually, I would love to have this printed on canvas and hung on my wall. You've made my day! Thank you for your kindness. ;)

NOTE: I am available for hosting requests ONLY from users in the USA (due to shipping costs when sending TVs back.) However, I may occasionally OFFER to host an international ToyVoyager. Thank you!

My ToyVoyagers: Robito, Palmito, Rosemary, Trapito

Currently hosting: [No one]

I have hosted: SaruMaru, Mocha, Vince, Budd, Ruzovacek, Barthélémy, Boris Tonks

Hosting soon: Sheela will be visiting us in January.

Posted Dec 11, 2011, 8:51 am
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Aww! I am so glad that Franklin is okay. I'm happy that I could make you feel happy. I'm sorry it's taking so long to get them done. It's been a crazy busy holiday season!

I would be happy to email out the high rez pictures when they are done. I have a few hours now to work on them, so we'll see how much I can get done before I get busy again ;-)
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Dec 11, 2011, 7:38 pm
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Ta da! It's Franklin! Email me at klubwerks@gmail.com for a bigger version of it <3

Attached file: franklin112111.jpg (198 downloads)
franklin112111.jpg
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Dec 11, 2011, 9:19 pm
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

And here is Nate <3 Email for bigger pic - klubwerks@gmail.com

Attached file: nate112111.jpg (162 downloads)
nate112111.jpg
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Dec 12, 2011, 3:28 am
kcrawfish
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kcrawfish Visit kcrawfish's web site Send a message to kcrawfish with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to kcrawfish Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

These are SO SWEET! :) :)
I love hosting -- but I am not available right now.  Wish I could, though!  Please read this.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If you experience any bad behavior on this site, please send a PM to Admin.  No need to take abuse even from a member claiming to be a top host.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
With her friends, http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Zoe/ZoeandtheGull-1.jpg found a way to fly in Finland where I hope she will stay forever.  It turns out she's more Finn than American. http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/litup1_mini.jpg just lit up watching a beautiful Danish sunset.  Timothy III and http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/TV%20-%20Fiona%20Yenien/fionawith2llamas_mini.jpg were treasure hunters in Bolivia.  Henrik met http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Madeline%20Island%20July%202011/Trip%20to%20Mainland/Henriks%20trip/IMG_3054-1.jpg on the shelf of a Wisconsin shop.

Posted Dec 12, 2011, 5:24 am
Katara
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

South Africa

Send an email to Katara Visit Katara's web site Send a personal messsage to Katara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Klubwerks - Nate looks awesome! Thanks so much!  :D
"Love what you do. Do what you love."

My toyvoyagers:
Blou Beer is stranded at indrarado in Germany
Billy is LOST....
Lilla is back at home
Bloomer is LOST

Posted Dec 30, 2011, 4:25 pm
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

You're welcome!
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Jan 6, 2012, 3:59 am
miranda98
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to miranda98 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

They look very nice :)
My Tv Alien Queen(mum)
Alien Princes(daughter)

Posted Jan 6, 2012, 4:37 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable