ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers in the News » Seen ToyVoyagers in German TV

Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Seen ToyVoyagers in German TV
Jogi1984
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Jogi1984 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello guys,

I've seen ToyVoyagers in TV in Germany called "Galilo Big Pictures".

I think it's a great idea and I'd like to start a world wide travel with a toy of mine.

This TV show shows 50 great pictures and stories. ToyVoyager was placed on the 10th. :-)

Have Fun

Jogi1984

Posted Oct 21, 2011, 6:36 pm
vivyanhui
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Hong Kong

Send a personal messsage to vivyanhui Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thanks Jogi!
Toyvoyaging is really lots of fun~
I am sure all the mentors from other parts of the world are looking forward to watch the show online! :D
my TVs >
Regit Brown is staying with Abby in US, dear Abby, please contact me if you see this~
dotdog is now in Japan.
snakey is heading to Germany (RR)~

wild ones > vili  ||  vala  ||  vele  ||  vulu

waiting for >
Pauli from Germany (Nov)
Mr.Shaun from Germany (Dec/Jan)
Tomi the Bear from Germany (Feb)
Chrissy from Germany (late May - late June)

currently hosting >
King Tut from Canada  ||  Frankie_Blue from Germany (WTVT)  ||  Flossie from USA (RR)

already sent > SunnyHH to USA (RR)

Posted Oct 22, 2011, 10:10 am
Vernella
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Visit Vernella's web site Send a message to Vernella with Yahoo! Messenger View Vernella's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Vernella Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

here is the video of galileo report about Toyvoyagers I uploaded it for all of you :-*

Sorry, but I had to delete the link - please understand, why I had to do it. We have no allowance right now, but they will show the tv show to everyone
Kind regards, Petra
the autumn is the spring of the winter

Posted Oct 22, 2011, 6:26 pm Last edited Oct 23, 2011, 6:06 pm by fam-united
LittleCableCars
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to LittleCableCars Send a personal messsage to LittleCableCars Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thanks!!

Posted Oct 22, 2011, 9:17 pm
Vernella
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Visit Vernella's web site Send a message to Vernella with Yahoo! Messenger View Vernella's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Vernella Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I know its in german but i guess the pictures tell the story...I shared this link on facebook...maybe my friends will join as well.

Posted Oct 22, 2011, 10:11 pm
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Gizalba Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

[quote=Vernella]here is the video of galileo report about Toyvoyagers I uploaded it for all of you :-*

Woo, I can now watch it :D Thanks so much Vernella!
Hello, I have been locked out of my account for a long time as I had forgotten my password. I had made another account (Gizalba2) so I was updating from there for a while, however I am back using this one now :)

TVs I still have whose owners have been absent for over a year:

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

If any of these owners come back and would like me to post these guys back to you, please let me know!

Posted Oct 22, 2011, 10:18 pm Last edited Oct 23, 2011, 6:07 pm by fam-united
Vernella
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

No problem was my pleasure. I saw that no one put the video online. Only the tv station but they put the whole report of all big pictures so you had to watch a 55 minute video and I thought its better to have just the tiny report :-) Maybe anyone can translate it in english wish I wud have a programm so I would be able to...so we can share it with everyone that speaks english.

Posted Oct 22, 2011, 10:31 pm
LittleCableCars
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to LittleCableCars Send a personal messsage to LittleCableCars Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Vernella said:
I know its in german but i guess the pictures tell the story...I shared this link on facebook...maybe my friends will join as well.

Yes, pictures speak volumes and the word, freiheit, jumped out at me when the red line hit the U.S., clear as the Liberty Bell, cracked as it is.  ;)

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 12:37 am Last edited Oct 23, 2011, 12:38 am by LittleCableCars
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I just wanted to let you all know, that I already had asked Galileo for their allowance to upload the video to our website. I want to tell you, that neither Neil and Isobel nor I had the allowance already. I'm not sure, what to do now. Even if they upload it to youtube it is still their work - even if they show photos of members of our website and I think, we should have asked first.

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 7:30 am Last edited Oct 23, 2011, 7:31 am by fam-united
LittleCableCars
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

It seems that members who just joined because of the TV show (as well as many long-time members) have not seen this:

TV-TV's ToyVoyager Travelog

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 7:44 am Last edited Oct 23, 2011, 7:46 am by LittleCableCars
juls
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to juls Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

This was rebroadcast this morning :)
It inspired me to join, too.

Jogi1984 said:
Hello guys,

I've seen ToyVoyagers in TV in Germany called "Galilo Big Pictures".

I think it's a great idea and I'd like to start a world wide travel with a toy of mine.

This TV show shows 50 great pictures and stories. ToyVoyager was placed on the 10th. :-)

Have Fun

Jogi1984
Du gabst mir, Schicksal, diese Freude,
Nun laß auch Morgen sein wie Heute
Und lehr mich ihrer würdig sein.
-Goethe

My TV : Sansibar
My TV : Ceylon is in CA, America visiting pandactivity

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 1:55 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Upps, thought I wrote here already, but it seems, that I forgot to send it. Hehehe.

I want to ask our new members to be really patient with us. We try to get everything fine as soon as possible. I just ran out of IDs and have to wait for many, many new IDs.:) I will send them as soon as possible. In the meantime you can check all the other topics in the forum. Weigh your tv and measure it's length to see, whether it isn't too big and heavy for sending. And of course you can check some travelogs of other toyvoyagers. Maybe just click on photos in the headline or first page of this website

Kind regards, Petra

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 2:26 pm
Leslie
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Chile

Visit Leslie's web site Send a personal messsage to Leslie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you so much Verena! I really really wanted to watch it and the video in their website was blocked for my country, thank you!! :cyclops:
Sadly I'm not able to host for now.

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 3:12 pm Last edited Oct 23, 2011, 6:05 pm by fam-united
vivyanhui
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Hong Kong

Send a personal messsage to vivyanhui Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, everyone who are out of Germany,
please be patient and wait for one more week because Galileo had already promised to share the link of the video after they completed all the works of the show.
What we have to do is to wait for a few days more.

We should respect their copyright and watch it legally~ ;)
my TVs >
Regit Brown is staying with Abby in US, dear Abby, please contact me if you see this~
dotdog is now in Japan.

waiting for >
Pauli from Germany (Nov)

currently hosting >
King Tut from Canada  ||  Frankie_Blue from Germany (WTVT)  ||  Flossie from USA (RR)

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 4:22 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

I deleted the link, because I don't feel fine to let it on this website without allowance. I hope, you understand why I had to do this.

Thank you vivyanhui for telling everyone about it. I also know, that Galileo will do it, but asked again just to make sure, that something will be available for all members here

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 6:05 pm
Vernella
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Ooppps I didnt wanna make anyone upset with my link...just thought it wud be nice to share :-( dont be angry with me! Pls
Yours Verena

P.S. Would be great if Galileo can upload a nice link to share it legally for sure! I appreciate!

Posted Oct 24, 2011, 11:18 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

I'm not angry with you:)
I would have been as curious to watch it all other members here. But of course I had the tv on and had the chance to watch it live.

I think, Galileo will answer to our request - they already did weeks ago. So we just have to be a bit patient for some time.

Posted Oct 24, 2011, 2:55 pm
Galileo
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Galileo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey everyone,

you can now watch the video here: http://redseven.flowcenter.de/mfc/screeningroom/78464__4clnU.html

It´ll be online for the next 60 days. Please understand our copyright-policy - it´s not allowed to upload our videos anywhere like on youtube etc.

For those who don´t understand German: The "big picture" is a photo from Sydney because Australia is furthest away from TV-TVs home.

Thanks again to all who took part in the project - also to those whose photos where unfortunatly not in the report!
All photos and stations of TV-TVs journey can be seen on his travelog.

Enjoy! Best wishes!

Posted Oct 25, 2011, 12:34 pm
vivyanhui
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Hong Kong

Thanks Galileo for the video! ;)

But I tried a few times that the video still doesn't play,
I do have a quick time player, anybody knows what to do if I wanna watch the video?

I click the "Play Video" and it shows like this,
while the "play video 2" directs me to another not found page... :(

Attached file: Screen shot 2011-10-27 at 9.55.30 AM.png (325 downloads)
Screen shot 2011-10-27 at 9.55.30 AM.png
my TVs >
dotdog is now in Japan.

waiting for >
Pauli from Germany (Nov)

currently hosting >

Posted Oct 27, 2011, 3:07 am
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Tomi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

you have to go on google and search for "galileo big pictures weltreise teil 2" :) then you come to the homepage :) toyvoyager.com is number 10
Inactive because of school!

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Froggy the Frog  got lost on the way from Katara back to me
Thomas the Bear is at home
Timmy the Bear is at home
Frank the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home
Tommy the Bear is at home

Posted Oct 30, 2011, 2:47 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable