ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Dolls Looking for Hosts » Quentin Ducky is looking for ...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Quentin Ducky is looking for a host in Europe!
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Gizalba Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello, my Ducky is new to toy voyagers, so I have decided I want him to stay in Europe for now so that he hopefully reaches his destination quicker to put my mind at rest!

If anyone would like to host him, please PM me :)
Hello, I have been locked out of my account for a long time as I had forgotten my password. I had made another account (Gizalba2) so I was updating from there for a while, however I am back using this one now :)

TVs I still have whose owners have been absent for over a year:

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

If any of these owners come back and would like me to post these guys back to you, please let me know!

Posted May 3, 2011, 5:17 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable