ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Woodland/ Forest Creatures Looking for Hosts » Drashuven Looking for Immedia...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Drashuven Looking for Immediate Host!
Xadrian
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an email to Xadrian Send a personal messsage to Xadrian Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello! (I had to edit the orginal message) Drash is seeking a host. If you're interested in hosting please send me a PM. :) I don't get notified when people post on this thread so it might be months before I see your message. PMing is much better :)

Can you host Drashuven and show him around your town? He would be happy to travel anywhere, he just wants to be wanted.
Due to health issues I won't be able to participate in Toyvoyaging right now. I hope to do so again in the future.

Posted Apr 19, 2011, 7:08 am Last edited Dec 12, 2012, 2:46 pm by Xadrian
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Drashuven is welcome in Germany. Two TVs left yesterday, so the other three TVs won't feel lonely :)
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Apr 19, 2011, 7:41 am
Xadrian
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to Xadrian Send a personal messsage to Xadrian Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I PM'd you, thank you so much!
Due to health issues I won't be able to participate in Toyvoyaging right now. I hope to do so again in the future.

Posted Apr 19, 2011, 7:45 am
Leslee
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Leslee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Drashuven is very welcome to come and stay at my home in England after his visit to Germany.

I have recently been caring for two real leaf insects in the school where I work but they have now moved to one of the children's homes. The insects are to revisit the school at some point so we can see how they have grown. Perhaps Drashuven could meet them then and I would of course share photographs.

My son's puppy Sam Sam is travelling home.
My voyagers Baby Gonga is resting and might come home soon and Mi Go is back home for a short rest.

Momo is travelling home to him Mum. Alien Queen and Karlie are still here but are having a rest awaiting further instructions from their Mothers.

Posted Apr 19, 2011, 9:48 pm
Xadrian
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Hello! Drashuven is looking for his next host in any location. This little dragon fly is ready for adventure and would love to see the sights!

*Posted Mar 26, 2012, 5:50 pm
vala80
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to vala80 Send a personal messsage to vala80 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm also from Germany (like olgamaus) but I could take Drashuven to my places if you want to.  :)
*Danno* wants to travel the world ... ^.^

Posted Jul 5, 2012, 3:37 pm
Fisi
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Sweden

Send a personal messsage to Fisi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello, we have a lot of dragonflys in our garden, maybe drashuven wants to visit us somewhen here in sweden? but in winter it will be cold and white, without dragonflies.
He will be very welcomed here as well

Greetings
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't
(Hamlet)

Posted Jul 24, 2012, 9:39 pm
Xadrian
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

I PM'd you. Sorry, I was not notified that you had posted about this months ago.

Posted Dec 12, 2012, 2:46 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable