ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Woodland/ Forest Creatures Looking for Hosts » Would you like to host a Gent...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Would you like to host a Gentle Yeti?, New TV eager to discover new things
Leslee
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Leslee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&t=212376 Mi Go is a lovely friendly yeti who joined my toy family in March but he is a travler by nature and is presently preparing for any eventuality he can think of (I have told him he must pack light but he thinks too much - I'll make sure he only packs the bear essentials :OD)

He really is very excited.

Please be patient with me as though I have done similar exchanges on Flickr and Postcrossing I have ADHD and am slow to negotiate a site that is new to me at first - words all over the page and not sure what I am looking at.

Attached file: yetisamll.jpg (51 downloads)
yetisamll.jpg
My son's puppy Sam Sam is travelling home.
My voyagers Baby Gonga is resting and might come home soon and Mi Go is back home for a short rest.

Momo is travelling home to him Mum. Alien Queen and Karlie are still here but are having a rest awaiting further instructions from their Mothers.

Posted Apr 18, 2011, 10:56 pm Last edited Apr 18, 2011, 10:57 pm by Leslee
RachelBee
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Canada

Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Mi Go is welcome at my home in Toronto, Canada. :)

Posted Apr 25, 2011, 6:13 pm
Leslee
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Leslee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello RachelBee!

I am sorry that I didn't see your post. Mi Go is presently in Russia but would love to travel to Canada!

I will PM you to see if you are still interested in hosting

Thank you, Leslee
My voyagers Baby Gonga is resting and might come home soon and Mi Go is back home for a short rest.

Momo is travelling home to him Mum. Alien Queen and Karlie are still here but are having a rest awaiting further instructions from their Mothers.

Posted Jun 21, 2011, 7:38 am
Leslee
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

PM doesn't work.

Let me know if you still want to do this and I will try to be more attentive to the forums!

Posted Jun 21, 2011, 7:40 am
Iolith
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Iolith Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello!

Would you like to come to a little village in East-Thuringia?
There is no snow yet. But we have many nature and a beautiful landscape.

Posted Nov 17, 2012, 10:58 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable