ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » RRs, Travelling Notebooks, and other Projects » Reminding a Soldier of the go...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Reminding a Soldier of the good in the world.
Fox84
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to Fox84 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I have a little less than one year to send a journal/notebook around the world for a dearest friend.

He has been in the Army for years and goes overseas frequently. I wanted to send a notebook around the world for him where people share their places they live, personal art, postcards, poetry, stories (fictional or non fiction), photos, lyrics, and positive messages. I say "positive messages" because the intent of this book is to bring him and his fellas solace during trying or difficult times that he can flip through and smile and share with others until he's an old man someday with it on his shelf. Words of encouragement, inspiration, sharing a piece of your soul (through one of the above mentioned contributions), and a reminder that life is beautiful around our world is theme of this journal. The purpose is to make him smile and be reminded of the goodness in the world. :)

It is 5"x7" and 128 pages.
Any participants? I will not limit the amount of people who want to contribute. This will be posted until it runs out of pages. :)

*Posted Mar 29, 2011, 4:10 am
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'll support this! <3
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Jul 27, 2011, 5:24 pm
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Gizalba Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would be happy to contribute to this :)
Hello, I have been locked out of my account for a long time as I had forgotten my password. I had made another account (Gizalba2) so I was updating from there for a while, however I am back using this one now :)

TVs I still have whose owners have been absent for over a year:

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

If any of these owners come back and would like me to post these guys back to you, please let me know!

Posted Jul 27, 2011, 9:09 pm
Leslee
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Leslee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Me too, and being in England too it could visit gizalba and I
My son's puppy Sam Sam is travelling home.
My voyagers Baby Gonga is resting and might come home soon and Mi Go is back home for a short rest.

Momo is travelling home to him Mum. Alien Queen and Karlie are still here but are having a rest awaiting further instructions from their Mothers.

Posted Jul 27, 2011, 11:38 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable