ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » Toys for adoption

Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Toys for adoption
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_7ODftPSZPsY/TStq9HeXtsI/AAAAAAAACzY/unC4bfiRuWk/foradoption.jpg

These toys are up for adoption. If they are not adopted by mid-February, they will go back to where most of them came from, various charity shops.

1. A cow (Bananas), 82g, sits 16cm tall. - adopted by BlackCat
2. Fimbo, light for its size at 52g, again, sits about 16cm tall (excluding "hair") - adopted by olgamaus
3. Dragon thing, weighs 33g. - adopted by olgamaus
4. Red dog, Clifford (McDonald's toy) weighs 28g - adopted by LittleBlogFrog
5. Snow leopard? (McDonald's toy) weighs 17g.- adopted by BlackCat
6. Small dog (McDonald's toy) weighs 14g. - adopted by BlackCat
7. Small dog (McDonald's toy) weighs 17g. - adopted by BlackCat
8. Small dog (McDonald's toy) weighs 16g. - adopted by BlackCat
9. Snowman keyring (Tesco) weighs 23g - adopted by BlackCat
10. Panda (McDonald's toy) weighs 20g.- adopted by BlackCat
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Jan 10, 2011, 8:36 pm Last edited Jan 19, 2011, 9:18 pm by miapearl
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would like to adopt 1, 7 and 9, if possible? :)
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Jan 11, 2011, 5:39 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love the green-yellow striped one, number 2 and the dragon, number 3.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jan 11, 2011, 7:41 am
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to LittleBlogFrog Send a personal messsage to LittleBlogFrog Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd love number 4 :)

x

Posted Jan 11, 2011, 8:20 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Shall sort out those adopted in the next week or two...
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Jan 11, 2011, 8:48 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If no one wants the others, I would take them, if it is okay?
I already have an idea what I will do with them :)!

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Jan 19, 2011, 12:50 am Last edited Jan 19, 2011, 12:50 am by BlackCat
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

2 & 3, and 4 have been packaged up ready for posting tomorrow. I don't see why you can't have the rest of them BlackCat!

Posted Jan 19, 2011, 8:51 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

They are now all ready for posting tomorrow! Enjoy :)

Posted Jan 19, 2011, 9:17 pm
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to LittleBlogFrog Send a personal messsage to LittleBlogFrog Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yey! cant wait.. ive got a id tag waiting for him already :)
x

Posted Jan 19, 2011, 10:22 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

All were sent Thursday morning. :)

*Posted Jan 21, 2011, 12:12 am
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

He arrived today, he is all 'tagged' up and im setting up his profile now.

Thankyou! :)
x

Posted Jan 21, 2011, 6:05 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

I'm so pleased he arrived safely!

Posted Jan 21, 2011, 7:19 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

They arrived today :)!

Gaspode and the snow man arrived some time ago already. Will update soon. A little stressful here at the moment, sorry...;)

Posted Jan 29, 2011, 1:25 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Fimbo_Fimble and Herlinde arrived last week. They are sooo cute :D

Thanks a lot!

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5059/5397856322_d179b52120_o.jpg
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jan 29, 2011, 11:22 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Brilliant! I look forward to reading new travelogs this year then! Perhaps they'll be worthy of Golden Bear awards next year!!!

Posted Jan 29, 2011, 9:58 pm
MorgenSter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Brazil

Visit MorgenSter's web site Send an ICQ messsage to MorgenSter Send a message to MorgenSter with Yahoo! Messenger View MorgenSter's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to MorgenSter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh noooo!!! I would have loooved to adopt one of them :( hehehe Maybe next time I´m lucky!
Hello!!! I would be pleased to host any of your toys, if you would like to send it here to Brazil, send me a PM and we can arrange it :D

My Voyagers :Bombus, Freyr,Vakinas,Bidu, Fizzy
Currently hosting : ,Penny, Drilo,Fed
Hosted: Atta, Dottie Mouse, Regina,Ollie Kikabeer,BallyLightning Jones,Cassiopeia,Eeyore Cutie, Wieka

*Posted Mar 4, 2011, 11:47 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

MorgenSter said:
Oh noooo!!! I would have loooved to adopt one of them :( hehehe Maybe next time I´m lucky!

Perhaps they'll come and visit you!

Posted Mar 4, 2011, 9:02 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh, I missed that too. I think, I already know some future guests now.

Posted Mar 4, 2011, 9:16 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

I still keep my eye out when I visit charity shops for toys wanting to be rescued. There was a great big (taller than my nine year old!) teddy bear but!!! I presume there's going to be another wild release weekend this year so will grab some more toys for that.... and any I don't get to set up, I'll put up for adoption....

Posted Mar 7, 2011, 9:51 pm
miranda98
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to miranda98 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

They look all so cute :D
My Tv Alien Queen(mum)
Alien Princes(daughter)

Posted Dec 5, 2011, 6:57 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable