ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Woodland/ Forest Creatures Looking for Hosts » Squizzle want to travel

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Squizzle want to travel
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Squizzle is looking to travel abroad. Would prefer to start in Europe (doesn't really want to go to the USA because of the dangers from the American Grey Squirrel...). If possible, would like to start journey perhaps just before Easter (avoiding postal price rise!)
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

*Posted Mar 28, 2010, 12:54 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I shall be wishing bon voyage to Squizzle in the next couple of days - destination: Lithuania
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Mar 29, 2010, 2:38 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Squizzle has enjoyed his time in Lithuania thanks to egn and would like to see somewhere else.

Posted Apr 11, 2010, 8:41 pm
Hardway
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Canada

Send an email to Hardway Visit Hardway's web site Send a personal messsage to Hardway Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If Squizz would like to visit Ottawa Canada, we would love to host.
cheers
Hardway
Available to host TVs who wants to come to Ottawa, CANADA;

Joshua J.

Posted Apr 12, 2010, 3:05 am
kittyboo
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to kittyboo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd love Squizzle to come vist me in england, ill show him the joys of dorset and hopefully complete one of his missions xxx

Posted Jul 19, 2010, 3:57 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Squizzle has arrived home safely and has been squizzle-napped by my son! Not sure when Squizzle will be ready to venture forth (or when my son will let him go..).

Posted Sep 10, 2010, 11:53 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Squizzle is welcome at my place. Lots of forest around, the perfect place for a squirrel. Also lots of busses as I don't have a car :D
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Sep 11, 2010, 9:46 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

My son says that Squizzle is allowed to go on 2 holidays abroad a year! So, sometime in 2011, Squizzle can travel again!

Posted Oct 15, 2010, 12:19 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable