ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Woodland/ Forest Creatures Looking for Hosts » Hosting Marty The Moose?

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Hosting Marty The Moose?, Restarted Travelog
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an email to LittleBlogFrog Send a personal messsage to LittleBlogFrog Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Finally! After losing contact with Martys first host back in April.. I have been searching for the same toy to restart his travelog and I found one on Ebay this week.. Hooray!

He is around 18cms tall and weighs just under 100g…. He is a lovely toy and would like a reliable host who has preferably hosted before.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/5143079529_5ff5ea0565_m.jpg

please pm me if you are interested :)
He would be interested in visiting places in any country and is open to any offers from different places in his own country (England) too.

x

Attached file: thisoneagain.bmp (127 downloads, 737 KB)

Posted Feb 17, 2010, 4:35 pm Last edited Jan 17, 2011, 11:56 am by LittleBlogFrog
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to LittleBlogFrog Send a personal messsage to LittleBlogFrog Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Update 26th November

Would anyone like to host marty over christmas/december?

*Posted Nov 26, 2010, 10:44 am Last edited Nov 26, 2010, 10:44 am by LittleBlogFrog
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

He can come to me, if he wants to?
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Nov 27, 2010, 3:21 pm
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

BlackCat said:
He can come to me, if he wants to?

PM'd you BlackCat, thankyou for your offer :)

Update: Marty is off to Canada this week.

Posted Nov 27, 2010, 8:14 pm Last edited Nov 27, 2010, 8:14 pm by LittleBlogFrog
postcardchick
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Visit postcardchick's web site Send a message to postcardchick with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to postcardchick Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I can host him in Colorado, USA :)
PM me if you'd like.
-- postcardchick

Posted Jan 12, 2011, 4:45 pm
LittleBlogFrog
VOTW Editor

Member Level

United Kingdom

postcardchick said:
I can host him in Colorado, USA :)
PM me if you'd like.

Hello, Thankyou for the offer.. he is in Canada at the moment but if its okay with you I'll PM you when he is free and ask if you would still be interested in hosting then :)

Posted Feb 2, 2011, 11:54 am
JemmaJ
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an AIM message to JemmaJ Send a message to JemmaJ with Yahoo! Messenger View JemmaJ's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to JemmaJ Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I can host him before he has to come back to you...
CURRENTLY HOSTING:
MisterKnuddel
Sir James

Hosting Available...

WILL BE HOSTING SOON:
Snow White
Bernie R.G.Bear
Shorn the Sheep

MY TVs:
Lavender Bear will be traveling to Bulgaria soon
Want to host Lavender?

Doris Cow is home and ready for some hosts!
Want to host Doris?

MimiHopps has returned from Germany. She will be looking for a new host soon! If you would like to host her; please let me know!

LOST TVs:
Charlie Mouse was last seen in USA with Tera :(

Posted May 18, 2011, 3:23 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable