ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » ~LOST TOY VOYAGERS, I HAVE FI...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
~LOST TOY VOYAGERS, I HAVE FIVE, IS ONE YOURS?~
Pixiedustlady
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to Pixiedustlady Send a personal messsage to Pixiedustlady Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I just received two envelopes.  I sent my TV Bart off months ago to a new host.  The host never updated.  I talked to another TV owner on the site and found out that this new peson also had a few more TVs that belonged to other people.  I sent emails and postcards and told this host to send ALL the TVs to me and I would be sure to get them back to their owners.  Five TVs were in the envelopes and unfortunately my own TV Bart was not included.  :(  four TVs had identification.  I have already been in contact with one owner.  Here are the names of the TVs that I could identify by their tags.

Maple Sugar
Eisa
Snuttig
SunnyHH
Here is a group shot of the TVs after I pulled them from the envelopes.

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww183/DarciesTVs/DSCN1550.jpg

Because of Christmas,  I do not have extra money to buy shipping envelopes and pay for postage.  I will gladly return your toy to you if you can help me out with shipping materials and postage.  I cannot host any of these TVs right now as I already am hosting six LOL your toys are S A F E here and I will NOT dissapear with them!!  Anyways I got five safe TVs and just wanted everyone to know they are with me now.

Darcie

My Toy Voyagers are  Bally is at home.
Bonishka is in Canada Papelbon is in Austria. Lucan is back in the Netherlands with his best friend Nijntje!!  Ladomar is at home Terry is in MO AND WANTS TO COME HOME!!! Dean is at home Carlisle is in Germany Rocky Squirrel is in Italy STRANDED Marty is in South Africa Boo Boo  is on the way homePammy is at home Tuffy is at home Bart is back.

Would you like to host one of my TVs?  If so please send me a pm or email and let these little toys see the world :) Please only host if you have the time to do updates and the money for postage. Due to past problems you must be over 21 and have reliable internet access for regular updates to host my TVs.  I am also available for hosting! Please send me a PM or email me if you would like to have your toy visit me!  ***I only host small and lighweight TVs.... please no TVs that are big/bulky/have motors or animation effects.  These are very expensive to ship and to tote around town.

Posted Dec 6, 2009, 5:50 pm Last edited Dec 6, 2009, 5:51 pm by Pixiedustlady
RikeH
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to RikeH Visit RikeH's web site Send a personal messsage to RikeH Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Darcie -

I am so glad that the TVs are with you now !!!!!

Greetings and I hope that their owners will told you soon, what to do.

I love it that my SunnyHH is with you now !!!!!

Greetings
RikeH
My ToyVoyagers :
PieksiHH stays with HoBi.
HolgiHH visits windy62.
PinkyHH stays with goldmoon.
UrselHH has fun with natalina

GustavHH, SunnyHH, NiliHH, TobiHH, ThomasHH and HelgaHH are at home.

UrselHH  the Second was kidnapped by EuroMaus.
MrCoolHH is LOST in Poland at inidhil.
KalliHH was kidnapped by Oppenheimer.
BineHH is lost on the way to vunder

And finally dicker Kumpel stays at home with me. He just started his own website - look here : Dicker Kumpel's website

Montgomery, Mephi,Sansone and Stoker are with me now. 

If you want to host one of my TVs, please send a PM! This year I prefer TV-Swaps.

Posted Dec 6, 2009, 5:53 pm
marcie08
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to marcie08 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Darcie,

I really really appreciate your rescuing my Snuttig! I'm so glad that he is safe again! I was so worried and so was his last reliable host!
Thank you so much!

I'll send a PM!

I'm also trying to rescue my other TV, Tigger....

I'm so happy right now!
My TVs are:

Lupus-Tigger (soon on the way back home) and Snuttig (has disappeared while traveling from Lithuania to the US).

Host on the ETVT 2012

Posted Dec 6, 2009, 6:26 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Darcie, this are great news. I can help with the green little cupcake. It is Nori from AbbyB. She will be happy to get it back again.

Posted Dec 6, 2009, 6:56 pm
Pixiedustlady
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Pixiedustlady Send a personal messsage to Pixiedustlady Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Ok great! my only wish is that my TV Bart will come from this host...it was sad to open up the envelopes and not see him. I am happy the others are safe!!! I am sure Abby will see this and contact me!!

Bonishka is in Canada Papelbon is in Austria. Lucan is back in the Netherlands with his best friend Nijntje!!  Ladomar is at home Terry is in MO AND WANTS TO COME HOME!!! Dean is at home Carlisle is in Germany Rocky Squirrel is in Italy STRANDED Marty is in South Africa Boo Boo  is on the way homePammy is at home Tuffy is at home Bart is back.

Would you like to host one of my TVs?  If so please send me a pm or email and let these little toys see the world :) Please only host if you have the time to do updates and the money for postage. Due to past problems you must be over 21 and have reliable internet access for regular updates to host my TVs.  I am also available for hosting! Please send me a PM or email me if you would like to have your toy visit me!  ***I only host small and lighweight TVs.... please no TVs that are big/bulky/have motors or animation effects.  These are very expensive to ship and to tote around town.

Posted Dec 6, 2009, 7:06 pm Last edited Dec 6, 2009, 7:06 pm by Pixiedustlady
JaymeC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to JaymeC Visit JaymeC's web site Send an AIM message to JaymeC Send a personal messsage to JaymeC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Darcie,
So sorry Bart is still lost, but thank you for rescuing all these others!

Jayme
Please don't mail to my old Japan address! We are in the states now! Ask me for my new one :)

Posted Dec 6, 2009, 7:54 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hmm, How interesting that Nori made it to you... Sending you a PM
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Dec 6, 2009, 11:41 pm
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to FosterCareHome Send a personal messsage to FosterCareHome Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

And if no-one claims some of them (owners being un-active) you can send them to Foster Care Home :) Updating their travelogs might get the owners' attention though.
Foster Care Home for toyvoyagers who have lost contact with their mentors/owners. A loving home for a TV as long as the toy needs.

Posted Dec 9, 2009, 9:43 am
Pixiedustlady
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

All owners except one have contacted me. I have updated everyones travel journals as well :)

Posted Dec 9, 2009, 2:23 pm
marcie08
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to marcie08 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

FosterCare.... what a lovely idea! It's really great to know how everyone watches out for the other TVs! What a great community here! :D
My TVs are:

Lupus-Tigger (soon on the way back home) and Snuttig (has disappeared while traveling from Lithuania to the US).

Host on the ETVT 2012

Posted Dec 9, 2009, 7:39 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable