ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Eebee is looking for his firs...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Eebee is looking for his first host
fdgtgrl
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to fdgtgrl Send an AIM message to fdgtgrl View fdgtgrl's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to fdgtgrl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Eebee is ready to travel and is looking for someone who will be willing to get him started on his journey around the world ...

Will accept anyone ;)

Thank you !!!
Sincerely, fdgtgrl.

Attached file: Eebee.jpg (291 downloads)
Eebee.jpg

Posted Nov 29, 2009, 5:56 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

pm sent :D
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Nov 29, 2009, 7:22 pm
Fadoua
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Japan

Send a personal messsage to Fadoua Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to host Eebee and show him around! PM sent!
My TV Inuchan is looking for a host...

Posted Feb 1, 2010, 8:38 am
kittyboo
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to kittyboo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Eebee I'd love for you to come visit me in england, its beautiful and sunny atm, lots of country side and Im next to the seaside. My son would also love say hello and we'll both make sure you have lots of cuddles before we send you to your next host. I'll complete any missions I can and promise to post lots of pictures xxx

*Posted Jul 21, 2010, 8:01 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable