ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » Lottery - 2000th post

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Lottery - 2000th post, [CLOSED]
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Group: Members

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey everyone,

In honour of me playing all of those silly little games over the past fifteen months to ge me to two thousand posts (it will probably be a few more when you see this but this really is my 2000th post right here, I am holding a lottery!

What is the prize?

Well, that's the mystery.  I have not decided just what it will be.  It will be something I have crocheted, and it could just possibly be of toyvoyager quality (see Nori as an example of one of my crocheted toyvoyagers).

So, if you are interested in entering to win a one-of-a-kind mystery prize, please comment below with your name and a number.

Example:
#0 AbbyB

Also, answer the following question:

If you could visit anywhere in Canada, where would you go and why?

This lottery closes on April 20, so be sure to comment before then.  Good luck!
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Apr 9, 2009, 6:29 pm Last edited Apr 9, 2009, 6:30 pm by AbbyB
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#1 Apperveilchen

Thanks for the lottery, esp. with such a precious prize!
Well, I would want to see nature, go to a place where one can see nature for miles around without a single car, road, cable or person in sight.
I've heard very good things about Nova Scotia, so thats be on my list, maybe also Prince Edward Is. I wouldn't say no to the old quaters of the big cities, either, though, so I guess I'd have to travel around.
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Apr 9, 2009, 7:01 pm Last edited Apr 9, 2009, 7:02 pm by Apperveilchen
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#2 BlackCat

I would love to visit Vancover at the moment, because New Moon is shooted there. And I would love to see the nature in Canada. I love nature and I saw some photos of the nature in Canada and I love it. One day I will go there and walk around the whole day :)!

Thanks for the lottery :)!
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Apr 9, 2009, 7:14 pm
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

Send a personal messsage to minnihiiru Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#3minnihiiru
Thanks for the lottery :)
If I would go to the Canada,I would like to see Canada's nature ! :)( I like nature.)
My toys:Miilylost in way from Australia to  China,Jelle is enjoying life in USA,Brinda spends time in Germany

I've been host mum for:
Bertie The Duck,Pooh,Benjie Bunny,Vickie Mouseham,Odette,Purple Bun,Peti,Hinz&Kunz,Synapse,Baubles,PinkyBear

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Hey! I can take new TV since August 2013 : ) I am busy  now with 2 TVs : )

Posted Apr 9, 2009, 8:26 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#4 babyamy

Thanks for the lottery!

I would spend a lot of time in Canada travelling around and try to see as much as possible. I'd like to visit Montreal and discover, that my French is really bad. :D
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Apr 10, 2009, 12:31 pm
RikeH
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to RikeH Visit RikeH's web site Send a personal messsage to RikeH Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

# 5 RikeH

What a nice idea :rolleyes:

I would love to go again to the West of Canada, because it was one of my best holidays, that I spent there !

And hopefully one of my TVs will see this part of Canada sometimes :D
My ToyVoyagers :
PieksiHH stays with HoBi.
HolgiHH visits windy62.
PinkyHH stays with goldmoon.
UrselHH has fun with natalina

GustavHH, SunnyHH, NiliHH, TobiHH, ThomasHH and HelgaHH are at home.

UrselHH  the Second was kidnapped by EuroMaus.
MrCoolHH is LOST in Poland at inidhil.
KalliHH was kidnapped by Oppenheimer.
BineHH is lost on the way to vunder

And finally dicker Kumpel stays at home with me. He just started his own website - look here : Dicker Kumpel's website

Montgomery, Mephi,Sansone and Stoker are with me now. 

If you want to host one of my TVs, please send a PM! This year I prefer TV-Swaps.

*Posted Apr 10, 2009, 6:05 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#6 becka_kate

Oh, such a hard question....
Firstly I'd love to revisit the places I've already been, but in Summer. It was nice to experience the snow (my first time ever!) in Whistler, but would have loved to have seen Vancouver in Summer and Montreal without the freezing cold! (I don't think I've ever been as cold in my life as I was in Montreal - not even when I did the polar plunge in Norway!!)
Then I'd want to see all the places I had to cull from my last travel list because of time and $$ constraints - Vancouver Island (especially Victoria), the Rockies, Quebec, and Prince Edward Island. Really, I think I could travel in Canada for quite a long time and be very happy. Now all I have to do is re-save all that money so I can take off again!
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Apr 11, 2009, 3:52 am Last edited Apr 12, 2009, 9:50 am by becka_kate
JaymeC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to JaymeC Visit JaymeC's web site Send an AIM message to JaymeC Send a personal messsage to JaymeC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#7 JaymeC

I'd love to visit NewFoundland :) I have a good friend who lives there. We've been in contact online for over a decade now (yikes!) but never had the chance to meet face to face. It also just seems like a cool place to visit :)
Please don't mail to my old Japan address! We are in the states now! Ask me for my new one :)

Posted Apr 12, 2009, 9:35 am
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

# 8 Delenna

I would love to see the Rocky Mountains and meet a canadian mountaineer :) I'd also visit Nova Scotia as my sister spent a year there as an exchange student (Halifax).
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted Apr 13, 2009, 4:59 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Anybody else? Just two more days to sign up.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Apr 18, 2009, 5:05 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

One day left! Remember, this is Pacific time we're talking about, so the end of my Monday is probably halfway through your Tuesday. Therefore, you have time! The mystery prize is half completed and won't take me much longer.

Posted Apr 19, 2009, 10:10 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Abigail dear, the only place I would like to visit really, is Fletcher Street... there's this girl I'd love to meet ;)

EDIT: #9
MrsC
2000 posts? You need to get out more ;)
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Apr 20, 2009, 3:21 pm Last edited Apr 20, 2009, 3:29 pm by MrsC
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I hope I'm not too late! I wanted to join this lottery from the beginning but forgot to sign in every day.

# 10 olgamaus

I would like to visit the Ekati diamond mine in the Northwest Teritories - not the typical touristic destination :D

I saw a movie on TV about the diamond mine and stayed awake in the middle of the night for more than two hours. It was just fascinating.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Apr 20, 2009, 6:07 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

MrsC said:
Abigail dear, the only place I would like to visit really, is Fletcher Street... there's this girl I'd love to meet ;)

EDIT: #9
          MrsC
2000 posts? You need to get out more ;)

Haha, nice answer :)

Well, I need something to do in between classes...

Posted Apr 20, 2009, 11:20 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

This lottery is now closed!

The winner is........

#7 - JaymeC!*

Congratulations!  Now, would you like to see your prize now (I just finished it), or would you like it to be a surprise?

*by the way, never ask someone who is minoring in math to choose a number between 1 and 10.  It took fifteen minutes to come up with a winner.

Posted Apr 21, 2009, 8:14 am Last edited Apr 21, 2009, 8:15 am by AbbyB
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Congratulations, Jayme!

(hint: We are curious and want to see ;) )
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Apr 21, 2009, 7:47 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Jayme has received the prize, so I can show it to you!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/bolganeagh/More%20Photos/April-20-2009-006.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/bolganeagh/More%20Photos/April-20-2009-008.jpg

Posted May 26, 2009, 2:25 am
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

wow, that looks great!
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted May 26, 2009, 7:15 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable