ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » Random acts part 3

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Random acts part 3, the TV challenge
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello everyone,

I want to organise a challenge with TV's.
If you join please pm me your adress so i can count you in.

The rules:
- send a little TV to the person i give you the adress off.
- keep in mind that this person also have to send the TV back to you, so don't send large TV's or notebooks.
- this challenge close at october 14th. You have to send your toy before october 21th to the adress i give you and you have to send the TV back to the mentor after having it three weeks. I don't write down a date here, because it depends on the country how long it takes a TV before arrive at someones home. It also means you have a week to send your toy after i gave you the adress.
- if you don't have a TV at home, you can ask the host your toy is with right now to send it to the adress i gave you before october 21th. Please make sure that this host is reliable and send the toy!
- If your TV have a password for updating, also pm it to me, so i can pm the password to the person who's gonna  host your TV
- Your TV has to have a travellog, otherwise the host isn't able to show you the pictures

What to do?
- you have to send your tv to the adress i give you
- when the tv arrived at your house you have to make a picture of:
* local food
* at least two sites that are typical for your country. For example the mills in Holland, Eifeltower in Paris, Pralines in Belgium etc.
* if you have them, you can show your pets
* show your house. Keep in mind that your adress isn't showing on the picture and also don't show children on your pictures
* Show something you do a lot, like school, work, sport etc

i hope you join this challenge.

List of the people who join this challenge:
1. Eryah with Josh
2. Fam. United with Princess Sarah
3. Sararingham with Shaggy Bear
4. AbbyB with Nori
5. Gingermuggins with Curio
6. Michele one L with Sunnie
7. Steve & Helly with Pierre Bear
8. MrsC with Threadbear and Eloise
9. Marjolein with Koetje
10. Apperveilchen with Emil
11. Puny&Bumblebee with *~Mr. Bubbles~*

Hugs Eva
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Sep 16, 2008, 7:35 pm Last edited Oct 17, 2008, 7:07 pm by Eryah
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Fam. United gave me a tip: please also let me know the name of the TV wich you send for this challenge
The others are @ home

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Sep 16, 2008, 8:33 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd like to join this... :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Sep 17, 2008, 12:41 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'll join with what is, right now, a mystery TV, because it will have to be a new one and I have to think up something good. Put me down for it and I'll get back to you with a TV name in a couple of days.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Sep 17, 2008, 6:25 am Last edited Sep 17, 2008, 6:25 am by AbbyB
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Thanks both for joining! I'll put you on the list :)
The others are @ home

Posted Sep 17, 2008, 10:56 am
gingermuggins
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to gingermuggins Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Can i please join in? I have created a new voyager named Curio. I think this would be a perfect start to her travelling. :)
My Toy Voyagers ~ Meleleuca ~ Pirate ~ Fifi Flowertot ~ Curio

RIP ~ Marcello

Visiting now  ~ Paula ~ Chester

Had the pleasure of hosting ~ Groovy ~ Snuggles ~ Bloem ~ Leo Lion ~ ducky-duck ~ Roberto  ~ Sunshine ~ Rex ~ Coop ~ Gus Giraf ~ Bon ~ Antonio ~ Twilight ~ Bon ~ Fuzzy Wuzzy ~ Trudi[tv] ~ [tv]Emil ~ Calixte ~ Bob the Bug ~ kattieMill

Posted Sep 17, 2008, 11:54 am Last edited Sep 17, 2008, 11:56 am by gingermuggins
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Great! I put you and Curio on the list. Thanks!
The others are @ home

Posted Sep 17, 2008, 12:08 pm
Michele_one_L
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Michele_one_L Send a message to Michele_one_L with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to Michele_one_L Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Eva,

I'd also like to join! I created a new TV Sunnie that I think will be prefect for this challenge.
My Toyvoyagers - Honey Bear, Piggy, KungFu Panda, Tuffy, Horton, Mister P Tom, Chompers, Ronnie N Hammie, Pimboli, Gilbert, Ollie_Marmot, Grape Ape, TagAlong Rocket, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Sunnie and Bullet.

Currently Hosting - Crocs, Jimmy D, Ceryni

Hosted - Nicki Bear (twice), Coop, Coco, JamaBanaDukLuv, Angus, Hazle, Wolletje, Winnie the Pooh, Little Billy, Dirkie, Fuzz Bear, Cliff, Pebbels, HitchaRideMo, Muumipeikko, Mausi, Bellatrix, Willy Wau, TheoSheepResi, Bene, Hinz + Kunz, Moley, Cool Jules, Jimbo Elephant, Sussy Greenfeet,Vicky Mouseham, Mister_Right, Fester

Posted Sep 17, 2008, 1:36 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

That's great! I also put you and Sunnie on the list. Thank you too :)
The others are @ home

Posted Sep 17, 2008, 1:44 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

I forgot to ad a 'rule'.

If you wanna send souvenirs: it's okay, but you don't have to do this!! It's only if you wanna do it.
The others are @ home

Posted Sep 18, 2008, 5:59 pm
Steve & Helly
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Steve & Helly Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Please count me in. This sounds great. I'll let you know the name of my TV once I'm back from holiday. I have a little bear in mind who needs registering.

Helly x
"From Little Acorns Mighty Oaks do Grow"

Our Toy Voyagers:
Pierre Bear, Elephonse, Tiger Tom, Isambard, Wadworth,Sandi Rose

Most successful Toy Voyager release:
Dijon

Posted Sep 18, 2008, 6:28 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Thanks! I put you on the list :)
The others are @ home

Posted Sep 18, 2008, 6:50 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

After thinking long and hard about it, I'll join too...I have someone very special in mind ;)
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Sep 18, 2008, 7:14 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Good decision ;) I'll ad you on the list :)
The others are @ home

Posted Sep 18, 2008, 7:21 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you, I suppose I ought to tell you who it is then!

Threadbear and Eloise would love to go on honeymoon...

Together they weigh 120g, if that is too much for whoever gets to host them, I'll find another TV... just let me know!
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Sep 18, 2008, 7:31 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

I'll let them start their honeymoon in this challenge :)
The others are @ home

Posted Sep 19, 2008, 11:47 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Forgot to mention, Nori will be the one participating in this challenge.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Sep 26, 2008, 8:23 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

I add Nori to the list :D
The others are @ home

Posted Sep 26, 2008, 8:37 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Can I also participate if I am possibly going to be on holidays during part of this challenge?
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Sep 26, 2008, 9:13 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Yes, instead of your house you can show the place you sleep on holiday. So if you want i can put you on the list.
The others are @ home

Posted Sep 27, 2008, 10:38 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable