ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » **NEW GAME** Two Words: One s...

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
**NEW GAME** Two Words: One stays, and one changes ...., Please join in!!!
ondrejliska
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Czech Republic

Send an email to ondrejliska Send a personal messsage to ondrejliska Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

highway
My ToyVoyagers: Bestik, Ruzovacek

Currently hosting: Mandarin, Mumble, Dottie Grace

I have hosted: Struppi, Smooch, Filibert, Florence, Taro, Majed, Small Fry, Robinson, Fusco

Hosting soon: Blaze

Posted Jul 5, 2007, 9:17 pm
wourpet
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to wourpet Visit wourpet's web site View wourpet's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to wourpet Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

high hat
Friend of Picado, Morado, Florence, Azul, Coney, Rosa, Blanche and Lucky-Ducky

USATVT Trail Organizer and host.

Winner 2008 Golden Bear Award -- Best Picture

Visitors or Visiting: Henry the Adventure Hound, Budd, Ballet Cindy, Holiday Harry,Daisy Duck, Froddo, Mara-Joy, Ruzovacek, Soar, Helen Bear  Éireannach, Ronnie N Hammie, Cool Jules, Candy Cotton, Mittens, Jimbo Elephant, Frogger, Bumble, Snuggles, TibiPanda, JamaBanaDukLuv, Winnie the Pooh Nicki Bear, Cliff, Greedyand Watson
Read their Blog

Posted Jul 6, 2007, 6:03 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

high horse
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Jul 7, 2007, 1:49 pm
Mistigree
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

France

Send a personal messsage to Mistigree Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

horse guard

Posted Jul 7, 2007, 2:04 pm
ondrejliska
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Czech Republic

Send an email to ondrejliska Send a personal messsage to ondrejliska Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

prison guard

I have hosted: Struppi, Smooch, Filibert, Florence, Taro, Majed, Small Fry, Robinson, Fusco

Posted Jul 11, 2007, 9:43 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

coast guard

Posted Jul 13, 2007, 5:13 pm Last edited Jul 13, 2007, 5:14 pm by fam-united
stargazer
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to stargazer Send a personal messsage to stargazer Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

fire guard
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

Posted Jul 14, 2007, 9:55 pm
LilBroBigSis21
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Afghanistan

Send an email to LilBroBigSis21 Send a personal messsage to LilBroBigSis21 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Life Guard

Posted Jul 16, 2007, 2:06 am
stargazer
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to stargazer Send a personal messsage to stargazer Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Life Saver
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

Posted Jul 24, 2007, 7:13 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

real life
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Jul 25, 2007, 9:53 am
stargazer
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

real time

Posted Jul 25, 2007, 4:47 pm
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Prowl_Worshipper Visit Prowl_Worshipper's web site Send a personal messsage to Prowl_Worshipper Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Time out

Prowl Worshipping is not an obsession, it's an ATTITUDE!

"It's not what I am on the inside, but what I do that defines me," Batman, Batman Begins.

Please PM me if you would like to host  Jimmy D Luke Chokito or Lydia!

Missing and sadly missed: Davy Rama Nutmeg Leonidas Pricey

I have hosted: Barclay Philéas (Playmo)Bill, Dilbert, Rangler, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon Strider, Alpina, Seamus, Mousy Mouse, Chocolate, Flora, Pussy Galore, Theodore, Kari, Muki and Lucan

Currently hosting:

*I am NOT hosting Philèas. I wish I was. If you know how to contact CathyB please let me know*

Tvs gone FERAL! - Burble, Ziggy

Visit my Enchanted Kingdom Horses site!

Posted Aug 5, 2007, 4:29 pm
kjnohr
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kjnohr Send a message to kjnohr with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to kjnohr Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

time clock
Postcrossing

Posted Aug 12, 2007, 4:10 am
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Prowl_Worshipper Visit Prowl_Worshipper's web site Send a personal messsage to Prowl_Worshipper Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

clock out

"It's not what I am on the inside, but what I do that defines me," Batman, Batman Begins.

I have hosted: Barclay Philéas (Playmo)Bill, Dilbert, Rangler, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon Strider, Alpina, Seamus, Mousy Mouse, Chocolate, Flora, Pussy Galore, Theodore, Kari, Muki and Lucan

Currently hosting:

*I am NOT hosting Philèas. I wish I was. If you know how to contact CathyB please let me know*

Posted Aug 13, 2007, 12:46 pm
stargazer
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

clock watching

Posted Aug 13, 2007, 12:48 pm
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

watching you

Currently hosting:

Posted Aug 13, 2007, 3:42 pm
stargazer
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

thank you

Posted Aug 17, 2007, 8:47 am
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

you rock   ;)

Currently hosting:

Posted Aug 17, 2007, 12:15 pm
wourpet
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to wourpet Visit wourpet's web site View wourpet's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to wourpet Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Rock hard
Friend of Picado, Morado, Florence, Azul, Coney, Rosa, Blanche and Lucky-Ducky

USATVT Trail Organizer and host.

Winner 2008 Golden Bear Award -- Best Picture

Visitors or Visiting: Henry the Adventure Hound, Budd, Ballet Cindy, Holiday Harry,Daisy Duck, Froddo, Mara-Joy, Ruzovacek, Soar, Helen Bear  Éireannach, Ronnie N Hammie, Cool Jules, Candy Cotton, Mittens, Jimbo Elephant, Frogger, Bumble, Snuggles, TibiPanda, JamaBanaDukLuv, Winnie the Pooh Nicki Bear, Cliff, Greedyand Watson
Read their Blog

Posted Aug 17, 2007, 9:58 pm Last edited Aug 17, 2007, 9:58 pm by wourpet
ondrejliska
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Czech Republic

hard times

Posted Aug 18, 2007, 7:06 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable