ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » Who's your favourite bad guy?

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Who's your favourite bad guy?
Boneyard Bears
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send an email to Boneyard Bears Visit Boneyard Bears's web site Send a personal messsage to Boneyard Bears Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Who do you think is the most beguiling evil doer?
Death smiles upon us all, all we can do is smile back...

My TVs: Lestat; Carmen Tavisit; Dinah Meetcha(currently stranded in Canada)

Currently hosting: Barthelemy; Coop

Hosted: Apollo; Jeniqua; Fuzzy Wuzzy; Billy Goat

Will be hosting: Bonz; Mr.Miggs; Finja

Posted Jul 22, 2008, 7:32 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I heart Sweeney Todd :)
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jul 23, 2008, 4:40 am
Boneyard Bears
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Boneyard Bears Visit Boneyard Bears's web site Send a personal messsage to Boneyard Bears Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Sweeney is pretty cool. But I do love Lestat, he is just so cheeky!
Death smiles upon us all, all we can do is smile back...

My TVs: Lestat; Carmen Tavisit; Dinah Meetcha(currently stranded in Canada)

Currently hosting: Barthelemy; Coop

Hosted: Apollo; Jeniqua; Fuzzy Wuzzy; Billy Goat

Will be hosting: Bonz; Mr.Miggs; Finja

Posted Jul 23, 2008, 8:33 am Last edited Jul 23, 2008, 8:33 am by Boneyard Bears
Charda
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Netherlands

Send an email to Charda Visit Charda's web site View Charda's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Charda Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I vote Frankenstein. He's not a really scary monster, all he wanted was a female equivalent. He's just lonely...
My Toy Voyagers: Sussy Greenfeet Tiah Tigris
Currently hosting: Count Ambrosius Amelie
Going to host: Sandi Rose KattieMill
Hosted in the past: Sylphide Mira Trafalgar Moony Ceryni Bellatrix Harvie Jadzia Tam Resi Hoppity Synapse Roots Bear HitchaRideDooey Henry the Adventure Hound Beatritsche

Posted Jul 23, 2008, 8:33 am
Swit
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Portugal

Send a personal messsage to Swit Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Dracula! Don't ask me why... :p
«*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*»

My Miss E ;Oki Donkey

I'm hosting:
Rally,Monkey Youp, LiLA Bear
I hosted:
Lemmy,Woezel,Mira
I'll host:
--

Posted Aug 3, 2008, 3:15 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Dracula was a really polite bad guy as long as Christopher Lee was playing him.

I like John Doe, the bad guy in "Seven" - not only because he's played by Kevin Spacey. John Doe is very inventive.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Aug 6, 2008, 4:40 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The clown from Stephen King's "It" - he not only scared me so silly in the movie that I had to drag my poor sister into the bathroom with me every time I took a shower for a week after seeing it, when I decided to read the book I had to bury it under a pile of pillows so I could get to sleep!
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Aug 11, 2008, 8:42 am Last edited Aug 11, 2008, 8:43 am by becka_kate
Deborah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Send an email to Deborah Send a personal messsage to Deborah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Gilles de Rais has always interested me. (One of Joan of Arc's little buddies - if you don't know him, look him up!) Travel Ted can get quite tetchy too when he doesn't get his own way.

Posted Aug 20, 2008, 10:14 pm
DarkTrottel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to DarkTrottel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

becka_kate said:
The clown from Stephen King's "It"!

Aghhh! He was scary! We were shown the clip at the beginning of the film as part of a make-your-own scary film course we did at school...not sure if they thought that one through! We were only about 13!  :D

Have to say Lestat is pretty slick as well but not sure if he's my favourite. And I'm not sure if I'd class him as a villain yet...I've almost finished 'The Vampire Lestat', and he hasn't really done much villaining to be honest.  :p I suppose that comes in the other books.

I love villains - in my opinion a film/book is only as strong as its baddies. I can't say who my all-time favourite would be, but as nobody else has yet I have to give a mention to The Joker from the latest Batman Film. Wow. I don't think that ny other villain in that film series will possibly beat him in my esteem.  ;)
Darth Vader's Earth mission
Or come and join the travelling jokebook!

Posted Oct 27, 2008, 8:58 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If you mention charming bad guys, you cannot leave out Hannibal Lecter. Lestat is great. I like the depictions of some of the historical villains by Sharon Kay Penman (Prince/King John, Richard III...) I can't choose a favourite. Who's "bad" depends so much on the perspective.

BTW
"It" is just plain scary. The only other scene that scared me that much was Michael Myers when he's covered by that sheet and the victim thinks he's her boyfriend, playing a joke. He looks ridiculous but that scene haunted me.
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Oct 30, 2008, 11:04 pm
DragonflyXO
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to DragonflyXO Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My top favorite bad-guys are:
1. Darth Vader (from Star Wars)
2. Sylar (from Heroes)
3. The Joker (from The Dark Knight)
4. Voldemort (from Harry Potter)

"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, then it's not the end."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My Voyagers:
-Emily S. is in Washington with Jess Roqs
-Charlie Bear is on his way to Canada to visit AbbyB
-Addison is in Florida with starryeyed
-Everett is staying home for a bit

Currently Hosting:
-Camilla
-Lester

Previously Hosted:
-Clover
-KicksBear

Due to current personal and financial issues, I'm unable to host any ToyVoyagers at this time.  To those who I had invited to come celebrate Dia de los Muertos with me, I apologize!

Posted Aug 1, 2010, 3:05 pm
LittleBear Lightfoot
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Send an email to LittleBear Lightfoot Send a personal messsage to LittleBear Lightfoot Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Magneto!
Usdi Yona
~Little Bear
Check out the Hotel Trail! http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=4814 for more info

My voyagers-Bruce lee & Pops
Visited & went home-Nolan

Posted Nov 13, 2011, 12:27 am
Kaylie
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Kaylie Send a personal messsage to Kaylie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Freddy Kruger ^^
Travelplan:

1. Berlin @ MA_17 till december
2. England @ Gizalba 15 th december - 15th january
3. America @ BunTraveler mid. january - mid february
4. America @ klubwerks mid. feb -
5. Australia @ sararingham
6. China @ vivyanhui

Posted Nov 13, 2011, 1:30 am
rabbits
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to rabbits Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Joker^^
Dusk is staying with LadyButterfly.
Lotus is staying with Birdie87.
Kit-Kat is staying with Coraline.
Katie Pillar is staying with Clemy.
Lizzy Lizard is staying with Miapearl.
Viper is staying with Cheshire.

Please PM me if you are interested in hosting any of my ToyVoyagers. :)

Posted Nov 13, 2011, 9:49 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Who's your favourite bad guy? (13 Votes)
Dracula  23.08% - 3 votes
Frankenstein  30.77% - 4 votes
Sweeney Todd  15.38% - 2 votes
Mrs Lovett  0% - 0 votes
Claudia  0% - 0 votes
Freddie Kruger  15.38% - 2 votes
Lestat de Lioncourt  15.38% - 2 votes
Louis du Point de Lac  0% - 0 votes