ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » 5 letter acronyms

Pages: << prev ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
5 letter acronyms
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Get Rid Of Something Smelly.

BRAIN
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Mar 1, 2010, 4:45 pm
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Prowl_Worshipper Visit Prowl_Worshipper's web site Send a personal messsage to Prowl_Worshipper Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Be Real And Intimidate Nobody

TIGER

Prowl Worshipping is not an obsession, it's an ATTITUDE!

"It's not what I am on the inside, but what I do that defines me," Batman, Batman Begins.

Please PM me if you would like to host  Jimmy D Luke Chokito or Lydia!

Missing and sadly missed: Davy Rama Nutmeg Leonidas Pricey

I have hosted: Barclay Philéas (Playmo)Bill, Dilbert, Rangler, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon Strider, Alpina, Seamus, Mousy Mouse, Chocolate, Flora, Pussy Galore, Theodore, Kari, Muki and Lucan

Currently hosting:

*I am NOT hosting Philèas. I wish I was. If you know how to contact CathyB please let me know*

Tvs gone FERAL! - Burble, Ziggy

Visit my Enchanted Kingdom Horses site!

Posted Mar 20, 2010, 1:45 pm
DragonflyXO
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to DragonflyXO Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Tomorrow in Germany everybody rests.
PLATE
"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, then it's not the end."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My Voyagers:
-Emily S. is in Washington with Jess Roqs
-Charlie Bear is on his way to Canada to visit AbbyB
-Addison is in Florida with starryeyed
-Everett is staying home for a bit

Currently Hosting:
-Camilla
-Lester

Previously Hosted:
-Clover
-KicksBear

Due to current personal and financial issues, I'm unable to host any ToyVoyagers at this time.  To those who I had invited to come celebrate Dia de los Muertos with me, I apologize!

Posted Aug 1, 2010, 2:47 pm
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to brilliantlyxx Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Plant Lettuce And Tomatoes Early

ROOTS
My Voyagers:
Chance is in Australia as part of the WTVT
Penny is in Brazil!
Noelle is stuck in Europe
PookyBear is stuck in Colorado
Izzie is stuck in California
Blue Boy is somewhere between Missouri & Michigan.

Wild Release TVs:

Holly, Fargo, Sarver, Skip, Harmon, Lionel, Alden, Isaiah, Elvis Bearsley.

PM me if you would like to host one of my TVs.
Posted Sep 10, 2010, 6:27 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Rest or Overtired Tomorrow Surely

Music
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Dec 28, 2010, 12:58 pm
Eohippus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to Eohippus Send a personal messsage to Eohippus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Men usually say idiotical clichés. :rolleyes:

POSH
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/personal/pooh_go.gif  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/mother_goose/MG_08.gif

Posted Jul 29, 2011, 10:18 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Poking Onions Shows Humour
???

media
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

Posted Aug 12, 2011, 11:31 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Mia eats damsons, indigestion afterwards

IRONS
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Aug 17, 2011, 1:34 pm
xKBr
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Belgium

Send a personal messsage to xKBr Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I Reseal Our New Soles :cyclops:

BEARS
- xKBr

Posted Aug 23, 2011, 12:32 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

BEARS
Bathe elephants and rhinos sleepily

CHARM

Posted Sep 30, 2011, 4:08 am Last edited Sep 30, 2011, 4:09 am by becka_kate
MamiTig
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit MamiTig's web site Send a personal messsage to MamiTig Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Can't Have Any Red Marshmallows

DIRTY
- MamiTig

Posted Oct 2, 2011, 6:37 am
rabbits
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to rabbits Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Does Icing Really Taste Yummy?

CANDY
Dusk is staying with LadyButterfly.
Lotus is staying with Birdie87.
Kit-Kat is staying with Coraline.
Katie Pillar is staying with Clemy.
Lizzy Lizard is staying with Miapearl.
Viper is staying with Cheshire.

Please PM me if you are interested in hosting any of my ToyVoyagers. :)

Posted Oct 29, 2011, 2:16 pm
Pages: << prev ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable